Umm ... is anyone else able to post?!

Don't forget Teddy!    :(

I don't have a Teddy. I sleep with ALFRED.. a cute stuffed bald eagle with the star and stripes sewn on his belly, that was given to me as a gift by a customer 8 years ago when I got naturalized USC.. I still have it.. :lol:

..and I don't wanna hear gossips about it dammit.. LOL

This is not my imagination, because I have run into this problem on other sites, most notably some of those that have SSL's. But I will mention it, because ther is a chance maybe it will help you to isolate and fix the problem.

I find that if I click a link, that I often get the "internal server error." However, if I click the link more deliberately, even holding the mouse button down just a second that the page will load normally. I am not tech savy enough to know why, I just know that this is happening.

Don't forget Teddy!    :lol:

I don't have a Teddy. I sleep with ALFRED.. a cute stuffed bald eagle with the star and stripes sewn on his belly, that was given to me as a gift by a customer 8 years ago when I got naturalized USC.. I still have it.. :P

..and I don't wanna hear gossips about it dammit.. LOL

Eric, although I feel strongly compelled to comment on this, out of true friendship and a sporting sense of preserving your dignity, I will refrain. Any man who would sleep with a stuffed eagle, well.....

By the way, what does Yuhui think of Alfred??????? :D :lol: :lol: