Question about co-sponsors and job

Hi everyone. I currently work at a firm as a part and full-time Manager owned by my parents. However, because I sometimes work part and full-time depending on school, I will need a co-sponsor. My co-sponsor will be my parents. My question is about the employment letter and bank statements and where I work. Since I work at my parents' firm and they are also my co-sponsors, do you think it would cause confusion or suspicion? For example, the tax statements or employment letters would show their name (because they own the firm), while at the same time the co-sponsor's information will be theirs too. What should I do? Thanks.

I don't think so.  You have W2s from the company?  They'll have to provide their own proof of income with the co-sponsorship.

240533[/snapback]

I think what he means is just thought maybe it would get a little confusing and raise some questions because of the similar names and relation. But I guess you're right.

Edited by Tiger320 (see edit history)
I don't think so.?You have W2s from the company??They'll have to provide their own proof of income with the co-sponsorship.

240533[/snapback]

I think what he means is just thought maybe it would get a little confusing and raise some questions because of the similar names and relation. But I guess you're right.

240537[/snapback]

Yes, but I have my own W2s at where I work at and my co-sponsors (parents) have their own. Thanks once again.