Lao po is waiting in Yang Jiahua's office while he cleans the room.  :yahoo:

239358[/snapback]

Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw, Yee haw, yee haw ......

Yee haw, yee haw!

Wheel Man

I will keep my fingers crossed for you... Interview day is tough!!!! I think you better buy that paper bag!!!! Good luck to you and your lao po

239367[/snapback]

I left work early, my turn to throw up. Interview is Thursday the 24th. I think I'll be on an I.V. by then.

239370[/snapback]

I KNOW the feeling . I haven't eat in 2 days .... everything tastes like sand

Xiaomei and Yilin HAVE to get approved.  What else am I going to do with a new dining table and a new white bedroom suite with pink sheets, pink and white bedside lamp, pink lava lamp and a pink soccer ball? :o

239472[/snapback]

;) ON THE COUNT DOWN 2,1, 0 :lol: :lol: B)

Xiaomei and Yilin HAVE to get approved.  What else am I going to do with a new dining table and a new white bedroom suite with pink sheets, pink and white bedside lamp, pink lava lamp and a pink soccer ball? :o

239472[/snapback]

Boom boom. boom boom. boom boom(Uncle bob's heartbeat)... take it easy my friend. Everything will go fine. I hope you can sleep Weds night... don't try an all nighter... she will call you witht he good news.

I wish you the best.