I just spoke with my wife and she told me that Guangzhou has changed VO's. I do not know where she learned this whether from a friend or from reading 001. Just a heads up for everyone that the questions asked may gear to different direction.

239156[/snapback]

Let us not worry about this. We can prepare the best that we can then we can only hope and pray that the truth will prevail :)

Guest pushbrk
Maybe rotation is july (or this is the gov't fiscal start... can anyone confirm if the gov't has fiscal start other than calendar start?)

This might explain more focus on 'ex-wife' and tighter looking at relationships.. newbies on the job will scrutinize more; relax over time.

239162[/snapback]

I have no idea about rotation of personnel but the middle of summer seems logical. The US Government's fiscal year ends September 30.

Maybe rotation is july (or this is the gov't fiscal start... can anyone confirm if the gov't has fiscal start other than calendar start?)

This might explain more focus on 'ex-wife' and tighter looking at relationships.. newbies on the job will scrutinize more; relax over time.

239162[/snapback]

My firm does quite a bit of contract work for the Federal Gov.

Money, contracts, schedules, deadlines etc. are most always looking at Sept. 30, the beginning/end of fiscal year.

239162[/snapback]

My firm does quite a bit of contract work for the Federal Gov.

Money, contracts, schedules, deadlines etc. are most always looking at Sept. 30, the beginning/end of fiscal year.

239176[/snapback]

I doubt that personnel rotation is on the same schedule.

If someone was on a 10 month rotation would they need to wait until their current 10 months matched the fiscal year with auto-renewals if it wasn't your time to go? :D