Who is still ON-HOLD?

at the least, "On-Hold" is something

I wouldn't see that as a "positive".

And I would not see that as a negative either necessarily..

Pending does not mean the case it lost. It means that it has not been decided on yet or not brought to conclusion, or name check not started... etc..

But "pending" is better than "pending with hold"

IMHO

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On-hold is like on a TOYOTA corrola assembly line, suddenly comes up a FORD focus, and the big speaker will shout out "H..O..L..D..." --- it has to be singled out to be fixed manually...

Outside that factory to the buyer, it is pending... <_<

well... not exactly... a buyer outside a factory waits for A car....

A visa applicant waits for HIS/HER visa, not just any visa coming out the GZ assembly line... .. So a hold case won't affect other cases, just THAT case. Unlike the Toyota/Ford line <_<

On-hold is like on a TOYOTA corrola assembly line, suddenly comes up a FORD focus, and the big speaker will shout out "H..O..L..D..." --- it has to be singled out to be fixed manually...

Outside that factory to the buyer, it is pending... <_<

well... not exactly... a buyer outside a factory waits for A car....

A visa applicant waits for HIS/HER visa, not just any visa coming out the GZ assembly line... .. So a hold case won't affect other cases, just THAT case. Unlike the Toyota/Ford line <_<

I didn't meant to imply that, ok, the ford focus has to be taken out of the assembly line and sent to the FORD factory...

No matter how hopeless things seems or how helpless we feel, I still think that our continued contacts with the various government officials has helped to make this whole process work as well as it is. Now as before, I believe you have to keep after them and let them know the only way you will go away is for them to issue the visa. Just remember that only a couple months ago, everyone was on indefinite delay, and the gov't was giving out absolutely no info.

this is letter that from GZ embassy. It seems to see that GZ is working on the on hold ones, am I right?

Nicole

Sorry to hear that you have experienced such a delay, but as we explained in our March 5th email, the Department of State is working on the problems encountered with your fiance's clearance. Please be assured that we haven't forgotten about this case and will promptly notify your fiance when the clearance has been received and we are prepared to issue the visa.

this is letter that from GZ embassy. It seems to see that GZ is working on the on hold ones, am I right?

Nicole

Sorry to hear that you have experienced such a delay, but as we explained in our March 5th email, the Department of State is working on the problems encountered with your fiance's clearance. Please be assured that we haven't forgotten about this case and will promptly notify your fiance when the clearance has been received and we are prepared to issue the visa.

It seems very positive from the email.

[Pre-pin]

I do believe GZ wants our asses out of there embassy as much as we do. I can confirm that GZ does ask DOS every 1-2 weeks about what is the status of these old cases. Cuase there tired of them just sitting there also. GZ is really on our side guys. I do believe that from the info i have recieved from them.

a side note, i wonder if candle can re-pin this post at the top. its the most pressing use at the moment and it would be great that we can all be made aware of any HOLD Cases finally getting passed. It would really show hope and a guiding light for us still on hold to see some get cleared.

[Post-pin]

THANK YOU!! :greenblob:

a side note, i wonder if candle can re-pin this post at the top. its the most pressing use at the moment and it would be great that we can all be made aware of any HOLD Cases finally getting passed. It would really show hope and a guiding light for us still on hold to see some get cleared.

I agree, this is now the utmost issue that the State dept, not GZ, has to resolve quickly...

I got the on hold letter to! Shall we do something together to get this hold lifted?

Yes, that is good idea. but I just do not know that how to do next? my English is limited. my gg is working hard to our case but it seem that it would not do any headways. I think if we was on hold and we would need to do found out which agency was holding our case. but who knows, it seem that no one can tell us. Or, no one can tell us why we was on hold. or how long...