Hi,

I noticed that after we filled all the forms the I-130 and the I-129F and sent them that we signed them in Blue Ink and apparently they want black ink does anyone see a problem with this?

Thanks,

Rick

Hi,

I noticed that after we filled all the forms the I-130 and the I-129F and sent them that we signed them in Blue Ink and apparently they want black ink does anyone see a problem with this?

Thanks,

Rick

237551[/snapback]

No, I don't think there is a problem on it. We signed with blue ink, and they did not complain anything. But one thing though... when I took the form I864 to my bank and have it notarized. The bank lady particularly changed blue ink to black ink when she was about to sign. If you have mailed it out, then don't worry about it. If not yet, why not use black, just to be a safe side.

Yes I will use black ink from now on. Its funny whenever I have signed legal documents in the past they have always had to be in blue so that they could tell copies from the originals. This is why I signed them in blue ink :D After I read that everything needed to be in Blanck ink I became worried.

According the my attorney's office staff: Blue ink allows them to know what set of documents are the originals as the photocopies are so good now days. They actually had me sign over a black inked signature with a blue ink pen. Of course it doesn't take into account color copiers.