I-134

Guest YOu&Me

Guest YOu&Me

Sitting here 12:14am looking over I-134.

Line 3 is that me or wife goes there?

Says this............

3. That this affidavit is executed in behalf of the following person:

Guest YOu&Me
Hi New Guy....Question #3 would be your wife's info....hope this helps :angry:

235881[/snapback]

Yes chef thanks much.

I thought it was but vo

days 21st so guess am

questioning things.

Got a few brain farts

going on :angry:

Hi thanks I am trying to under stand how to do this. we have ben stuck in the NVC for 3 months :angry:

235884[/snapback]

When the case leaves the USCIS service center, it goes to NVC, where there are prefunctory name checks performed. If any "hits" occur, then there will be additional checks (ie: delays)... Unfortunately, there is no estimated end; some finish in a week, some in a year. I don't believe that you can call DOS, but must call NVC to get any updates...

Hi thanks I am trying to under stand how to do this. we have ben stuck in the NVC for 3 months :angry:

235884[/snapback]

When the case leaves the USCIS service center, it goes to NVC, where there are prefunctory name checks performed. If any "hits" occur, then there will be additional checks (ie: delays)... Unfortunately, there is no estimated end; some finish in a week, some in a year. I don't believe that you can call DOS, but must call NVC to get any updates...

235887[/snapback]

Qian did a name change in 2002 I wonder if this is why we are held up.

May depend on whether she listed any name under "Other names used", which appears on both the I-129F and I-130... I assume you are K1 and filed a I-129F based on your signature line... please correct me if wrong.

My SO changed her name legally many years ago... but we never put anything under "other names used", since she had the old name "wiped clean" and changed to the new name through her city office...

May depend on whether she listed any name under "Other names used", which appears on both the I-129F and I-130...  I assume you are K1 and filed a I-129F based on your signature line... please correct me if wrong.

My SO changed her name legally many years ago... but we never put anything under "other names used", since she had the old name "wiped clean" and changed to the new name through her city office...

235891[/snapback]

When we filed we sent the name change papers notarized from her home town She has never been married and I have been divorced for nine years and I am clean. Thank for the help. Tim

May depend on whether she listed any name under "Other names used", which appears on both the I-129F and I-130...  I assume you are K1 and filed a I-129F based on your signature line... please correct me if wrong.

235891[/snapback]

When we filed we sent the name change papers notarized from her home town She has never been married and I have been divorced for nine years and I am clean. Thank for the help. Tim

235893[/snapback]

Tim,

Before I forget; glad you found CFL.. nice to have you here.

My impression is that the NVC is less accustomed to taking calls and requests for updates than USCIS service centers. By function, they normally expect to have a case for about only a week or two and it moves on to the consulate; as a result, they don't really want calls in the first place.

There have been a few on CFL stuck at NVC at the initial check.. sorry you seem to be another one. Maybe some of those members will give any insight.

235891[/snapback]

235893[/snapback]

Tim,

Before I forget; glad you found CFL.. nice to have you here.

My impression is that the NVC is less accustomed to taking calls and requests for updates than USCIS service centers. By function, they normally expect to have a case for about only a week or two and it moves on to the consulate; as a result, they don't really want calls in the first place.

There have been a few on CFL stuck at NVC at the initial check.. sorry you seem to be another one. Maybe some of those members will give any insight.

235894[/snapback]

Thanl you I Would like to share a letter my son rote it has helpep :angry:

RE: Case #

To Whom It May Concern:

My name is Colton Henson. My dad, Tim Henson is in the process of trying to secure an Exit Visa for my friend and future Mom, Su Qian. I call her Qian Qian. I wanted to take this time to tell you a little about myself, and my dad. Maybe it would aid in the process of expediting our case . The case is in the National Visa center for over 3 months. I am 13 years old and my dad has raised me, on his own, for 11 years. I do not see my mother at all.

For close to one year now, I have talked to Su Qian almost every day, or at least every other day. I have come to discover what a loving and kind person she is and am excited to have her part of my family! Qian Qian has been attending English School every day and her English has improved remarkably.

In September, my dad is planning another trip to China to see Su Qian. This time I will get to come and meet Su Qian and her family in person. Su Qian has a nephew who also lives in China. His name is Cao Xiao. He is 15 years old and we e-mail a lot and talk on the phone often. He calls me his younger brother. I can't wait to get to meet him, too!

Ever since my dad has met Su Qian, and especially since he has been over to meet her and her family, he has become a much happier person. That is very important to me. I love my dad, and to see him this happy makes me happy, too. If there is anything else that you can do to make this process go faster, I would really like that. I look forward to Su Qian coming here and making our family complete.

Thank you very much for taking time to read this letter. I know I am only a kid, but I just want my dad and his fiance to be able to be together as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Colton XXXX

I have an eleven year old son, so the letter from your son hits close to home. He will be going with me in December to visit his new stepmother for the first time. He talks to her on the phone and writes to her and cannot wait to meet her too.

Welcome to CFL. :D

Rick