Interview Date

Guest Paul

Great news Paul, unless you haven't started cleaning the house yet. You know you can ask to reschedule if you need more time.  :)

235484[/snapback]

Great news Paul, unless you haven't started cleaning the house yet. You know you can ask to reschedule if you need more time.  ;)

235484[/snapback]

Are you serious, anyone can rescudle if the need arises?

Paul

Hey guys,

We have our interview at GUZ set for 7 September. Holy smokes, this is coming up FAST!

Wheel Man

235470[/snapback]

:) Get it in gear Wheelman! Good Luck!

235502[/snapback]

Yeah, baby, going in that high gear - the one that always cost me money from Smokey Bears on the super-slab ... maybe I can get it in that top hole without scraching any gears!

You be safe and shout whenever you get the chance, ok.

Wheel Man

Git her done, Wheelman.  Congratulations!

:D

235537[/snapback]

Dear Ron -

Yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha, yee ha, Yee ha, yee ha .........

Thank you,

Wheel Man

Great news Paul, unless you haven't started cleaning the house yet. You know you can ask to reschedule if you need more time.  :D

235484[/snapback]

Great news Paul, unless you haven't started cleaning the house yet. You know you can ask to reschedule if you need more time.  :cheering:

235484[/snapback]

Are you serious, anyone can rescudle if the need arises?

Paul

235510[/snapback]

Sure you can re-schedule, just go for it.

BTW can I have the video rights to your SO beating the crap outta you for rescheduling? :D