Too long waiting for P4!

Guest pushbrk
How long time i still need to wait get my P4.....??? I knew some peoples get their P4 already. And they just wait for about 1 mouth ... But why I need wait so long??? :D  :D  :D

234776[/snapback]

What did DOS tell you last time you called?

Does your case show as "eligible for interview"?

Is the name check complete?

The US Department of State will have the latest information on your case. When did you last speak to them?

Hi cocolei, I would think you understand what this whole process test in the participants: patience and LOTS of it. You started your I-129F in Dec. 2005. I started my I-130 in late March 05. It will be almost 17 months and counting for me and my wife is still not elgibile for interview, lets not say interview date. My wait time is literally doubles yours. I have gone through so many ups and down where it is mentally draining. I don't see why this whole process should take so long. For anyone that is taking as long as me or longer I really feel your pain.

How long time i still need to wait get my P4.....??? I knew some peoples get their P4 already. And they just wait for about 1 mouth ... But why I need wait so long??? :D  :D  :D

234776[/snapback]

Your time line looks alot like mine. I got P4 in August along with other people who have a timeline similar to yours. I would call the VISA center.