Guangxi women make the best wives.

In the immortal words of Richard M. Nixon; Let me make myself perfectly clear.

Believe me, my Leiqin would prefer to be working and, more than anything, yearns to feel like she is contributing to our fianances. Her mother taught her that her place was in the home, primarily to raise the children and care for the home. However, we have no children.

Leiqin started working at the sewing factory (against my wishes, but I did not put my foot down). The work was tedious and the hours were long for very little pay. She never complained. And, I just bit my tongue. I finally convinced her to quit. She finally understood that we did not need this money. But, it was something she had to get out of her system. Because THAT was also how she was taught. She understands that being healthy is foremost for her. So, she devotes all of her time to our home and to me now.

It is this mindset and work ethic (either at home or outside) that I find remarkable. Never does she display boredom. Always does she show an enterprising and industrious spirit. And, I am constantly amazed by it.

In the immortal words of Richard M. Nixon; Let me make myself perfectly clear.

Believe me, my Leiqin would prefer to be working and, more than anything, yearns to feel like she is contributing to our fianances.  Her mother taught her that her place was in the home, primarily to raise the children and care for the home.  However, we have no children.

Leiqin started working at the sewing factory (against my wishes, but I did not put my foot down).  The work was tedious and the hours were long for very little pay.  She never complained.  And, I just bit my tongue.   I finally convinced her to quit.  She finally understood that we did not need this money.  But, it was something she had to get out of her system.  Because THAT was also how she was taught.  She understands that being healthy is foremost for her.  So, she devotes all of her time to our home and to me now.

It is this mindset and work ethic (either at home or outside) that I find remarkable.  Never does she display boredom.  Always does she show an enterprising and industrious spirit.  And, I am constantly amazed by it.

232193[/snapback]

Hey, OK THEN. DANG MAN. I liked your original post. ;)

sleepless in Houston&CQ: Hey Bobby, Yea. I was just thinking today how my wife would love the HOT drinking water out of both sides of the tap. :redmad:

Edited by SheLikesME (see edit history)
1. You're all wet

2. Nanning is a very small village eh?

232016[/snapback]

;) Yeah, about the size of Watertown, Wisc.

Oh, and about as urbane and as modern too.

232036[/snapback]

But not as many FAT people... :redmad:

232050[/snapback]

Even my wife says Nanning is a medium size city. Over a million people live there. As far as a woman's place being in the home my wife must have missed that memo. She believes her place is doing what she can to improve our family. At present time that is working full time. She will defer to me on many matters but isn't afraid to make her oppinons heard either.

232063[/snapback]

What,there's a memo?!! Hey send it over. I need to show it to my wife as well.

She is out learning to drive, working part time and going to school to get her license. This is all so she can become a business owner. She wants to own a Facial Salon.

We are raising our son together. He/she who is home takes care of Garrett. We are a team. No one person is stuck cleaning, laundry or whatever.

Nanning small?? Sure to China size cities, but last census shows it to be home of 2.79 million. About the size of Portland, Oregon. (Hmm, maybe this is why she feels at home here.) Oh, yeah.. she is from Nanning.

My wife is from Guangxi region(Beihai) also, 2.5 hours south of Nanning. Not much work there. She says she will work when she comes to the states, but I think it might be difficult for her since she only has High school. Maybe she can go to a vocational/training school when she comes here.

She is a very mild mannered person and doesn't get angry, at least she doesn't let me know about it. I think she is a good woman and will make me a happy husband.

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

I just can't get this out of my head. Dennis what you first wrote is what is important to me. BOTTOM line we want a wife who is willing to initiate giving, like we are willing to do and have all our life. Today I relaized how so many of my past experiences with women were not anything like what I have seen in China on visits, and experienced with my wife there. Even in so many little things, I have never been treated so equal to the way I treat a woman.

PLease read post #14 by Rakkasan: I thnk this one post should be pinned. Forget the rest of the thread.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...opic=19317&st=0

I've been trying to find out killers of a relationship.

1. mental problems

2. greener grass

3. rice worm

So far I haven't heard any Guangxi women belong to the above category.

Guys have different tastes. Some guys think girls from big cities are more fun, entertaining. Like my SO, he checked again and again whether I was a rice worm and tries to figure out whether I'll will go to greener grass once I step my feet on his soil. We communicated for 8 months and were off for 6 months then he told me has seen the other 500,000 Asian woman and he is back here. We still feel we are the best choice for each other.

My Nanning Wife:

Will search for the cheapest items in the store ( J.C Penney a favorite I have the Card she says) Credit that is. Nike on sale only.

Is very clean Drop a Crumb on the Floor and she's like the Hoover Vacumm...

My Step son is Number #1 in her life she says must take care of him now so he can support her in her old age..

She will not eat the last of any food on the table without asking if I want it. ( asked her not to do that just eat it)

Pleaded with me for 6 months to go to work to make money for Son's College and to Support her mother & father in China.

Will insist that she Cook and Clean for Son and myself even after working all day. ( sometimes I get to cook American Food Son likes my cooking :D )

Wants to explore parts of America Made New York 3 times. Philadelphia Chinatown, Atlantic City 5 times :D. Washington DC is next I guess.... They like my RV in the N/W end of NJ..

Every lady she talks to is considered a Girlfriend.

Wants to Visit China once a year $$$$$ in the Summer when flights are an arm and a leg.

Can Honestly say that I would not trade her for anything. Though we have our Communication problems like most do we work it out...

For those of you still waiting for your turn to make a list like this:

It will happen, when you think it will take forever time will past rather quickly just communicate with each other as much as possible and always end the conversation with I Love You my Wife..

as you can probally tell my Wife has been gone a month now on her yearly visit getting a little sentimental.

My wife if your reading this I Miss You...

:) :roller: :P :wub: :wub: :wub: