Interview--Show Up

Guest ShaQuaNew

Guest ShaQuaNew

When you're in the midst of this you quickly begin to see just how much information is not to be found in the FAQ and archives. While others might have posted, it's far too difficult at this moment to search for it. So, here's a simple question for those that have recently undergone the interview in Guangzhou......

"How long after the beneficiary reports for the interview at 6AM China time until they will have access to a telephone to report results? My SO was at the consulate at 6:00AM, it's now nearing 12:00PM and no news......

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)
When you're in the midst of this you quickly begin to see just how much information is not to be found in the FAQ and archives. While others might have posted, it's far too difficult at this moment to search for it. So, here's a simple question for those that have recently undergone the interview in Guangzhou......

"How long after the beneficiary reports for the interview at 6AM China time until they will have access to a telephone to report results? My SO was at the consulate at 6:00AM, it's now nearing 12:00PM and no news......

231961[/snapback]

It is hard to say, but the interviews that I read from CFL seems all finished before 12 o'clock. Sometimes, no news mean good news. Don't worry too much. :)

231961[/snapback]

Good question.. I'll add it in there somewhere...

The range I've seen is completed inside the consulate as early as 10:00 and as late as 2:00...