D-230 Part I, Page 1

I got a little question about uuuh some questions. Lines 15,16,17,18 on page 1 of the D-230 Part I ask for parents information.

For example the one I fill out for my wife has her name at the top, and I am listed as spouse (duh), it asks specifically SPOUSE'S name, SPOUSE'S address, SPOUSE'S occupation, SPOUSE D.O.B.

Below that it askes for mother's name, father's name, address and what not. It doesnt say if it wants spouse's or the person who is listed at the top of the form. It is after questions about spouse, so I'd think spouse's family...then again, it SPECIFIED , above information they wanted about spouse...so maybe they meant the person listed at the top of the form.

Hope I make sense.

Guest pushbrk
I got a little question about uuuh some questions. Lines 15,16,17,18 on page 1 of the D-230 Part I ask for parents information.

For example the one I fill out for my wife has her name at the top, and I am listed as spouse (duh), it asks specifically SPOUSE'S name, SPOUSE'S address, SPOUSE'S occupation, SPOUSE D.O.B.

Below that it askes for mother's name, father's name, address and what not. It doesnt say if it wants spouse's or the person who is listed at the top of the form. It is after questions about spouse, so I'd think spouse's family...then again, it SPECIFIED , above information they wanted about spouse...so maybe they meant the person listed at the top of the form.

Hope I make sense.

230966[/snapback]

The form asks for information about the applicant. You Chinese SO is the applicant.