congratulations to all of you

I am happy for you all that received good news today on interview dates!!!! :) My luck was not as good as yours. My response today was " She should be in the next group scheduled for interviews." How often does that happen? The case is completed and the background is complete. Why the hold up?

Everyone at DOS keeps bringing up the daughter and wife together. I keep saying "NO" the daughter is remaining in China with the family, to finish school. Today they said I filed a petition for the daughter but I didn't she was only listed as a child of my wife's. I just don't understand. Will wait though for she is definately worth waiting for.

My wife was upset with the USA Government when I told her today there was not an interview date. She asks why it is taking so long. Tells me of others on 001 that returned their petitions after she did getting interview dates. All I could do was agree and not understand either.

Best of luck to you all!!!!!!!!!!! I know I will get my chance soon to say," Hey everyone we got an interview date!" That will be a day to remember.

I am happy for you all that received good news today on interview dates!!!! :) My luck was not as good as yours. My response today was " She should be in the next group scheduled for interviews." How often does that happen? The case is completed and the background is complete. Why the hold up?

Everyone at DOS keeps bringing up the daughter and wife together. I keep saying "NO" the daughter is remaining in China with the family, to finish school. Today they said I filed a petition for the daughter but I didn't she was only listed as a child of my wife's. I just don't understand. Will wait though for she is definately worth waiting for.

My wife was upset with the USA Government when I told her today there was not an interview date. She asks why it is taking so long. Tells me of others on 001 that returned their petitions after she did getting interview dates. All I could do was agree and not understand either.

Best of luck to you all!!!!!!!!!!! I know I will get my chance soon to say," Hey everyone we got an interview date!" That will be a day to remember.

226886[/snapback]

hey, there. your timeline seems much shorter than ours. we began our visa application since March 2005. i used to ask my husband about the reason, but now i just have got used to waiting.

if we have good news tonight, we will be happy. if we dont, we can still find something else to make ourselves happy. as my husband says, visa is part of the life, we will have a lot to catch up with.

It is all about waiting, and finally we will have our good news. :D

226886[/snapback]

hey, there. your timeline seems much shorter than ours. we began our visa application since March 2005. i used to ask my husband about the reason, but now i just have got used to waiting.

if we have good news tonight, we will be happy. if we dont, we can still find something else to make ourselves happy. as my husband says, visa is part of the life, we will have a lot to catch up with.

It is all about waiting, and finally we will have our good news. :D

226896[/snapback]

I hope you both have good news very soon! along with everyone else

still waiting.

It always seems to come when you least expect it.

I wish good news to all, very soon.

i just called DOS, the lady told me the documentation was finished on june 14 but the interview date has NOT been scheduled yet...

it sounds GUZ is not ready to give me the red slip, and i am not ready to have the pink slip from my company either. i am going to focus more on my job.

next time it is my husband's turn to call DOS, hope i can get the good news from him. it is more impressive :cheering:

Please dont forget to share your good news with us.

There are only X number of slots for interviews per month. Even if you are eligible once those slots are full you will be shifted to the next month. Occasionally someone will find out they have an interview with as little as 2 weeks notice. My speculation is perhaps there has been a cancellation and they don't want to waste a slot. I would recommend calling DOS about twice a week if you are confident your interview should be soon. Good luck all of you. The wait is definitely worth it.