I have called NVC twice in two weeks and received the exact same answer twice, so I have a higher level of confidence in the answer. Per NVC, the K1 package was received from USCIS. The petition was sent to GUZ three weeks ago. But I have never received a letter from NVC. My question is: Is there anything important in that letter that merits writing and requesting a copy? Or is the letter merely a statement that the petition was forwarded to GUZ and telling me the GUZ case number? Thanks all.

What letter? :P Neither Jingwen nor I ever received any correspondence from NVC as part of the K-1 processing. This, despite the fact that the NOA2 said we would be notified by NVC.

The NOA2 did say the notification would have Jingwen's "unique number" which I took to be her GUZ number. A quick phone call to DOS after NVC had finished with the namecheck supplied the GUZ number.

I reveived a letter from NVC for our K3 and CR1. All it states is the NVC has

completed processing of your case and forwarded it to the the designated consulate.

They give the address of the consulate then list the

case number

name

visa category

your priority date

I have called NVC twice in two weeks and received the exact same answer twice, so I have a higher level of confidence in the answer. Per NVC, the K1 package was received from USCIS. The petition was sent to GUZ three weeks ago. But I have never received a letter from NVC. My question is: Is there anything important in that letter that merits writing and requesting a copy? Or is the letter merely a statement that the petition was forwarded to GUZ and telling me the GUZ case number? Thanks all.

224211[/snapback]

:) , Don,t worry you are not alone , i seem to be in the same boat as you , it make me feel better knowing there are more like me in this world :D , just hang in there , and pray

You should have a guz case number on it. Something like GUZ2005814209. With this number you can track the case by calling D.o.s.

224211[/snapback]

NVC letter? Snail Mail? Naw, me either.

It may arrive? Don't answer this.

So I guess if it arrives, it arrives.

I am looking for P3. The NVC Letter is small potatoes in my mind.

But I can see it now.

Oh, look darling a letter from the NVC. They have sent our petition to GUZ. Why darling? I have been in the US for 2 months already. :lol:

:) :roller: :roller: