SO gets P3

Congrats!

223730[/snapback]

Hey Paul congrat's .... we live close and have similar time lines as it relates to trips to nanning as well as same name as well i live in Texas Austin maybe we can talk some time maybe our fiances could meet as well some time being both from nanning .... :roller:

223738[/snapback]

Cooooooooooooool, man. Yes, there are a few of us in the N. Texas area who all could probably get together in the near future. Congratz on your progress and thank you for your note. It's good hearing from everyone. Sometimes, I have to admit, I didn't feel much like sending congratz to others but did it any way b/c they have worked hard to get where they are. Maybe too, I was a little jealous - geepers, I hate to admit that - but even it it is true ... the other part about not giving a rip is more true. But thanks to every one who writes and supports - it really means a lot. Best regards, Wheel Man

P.S. Please send me a PM and I'll respond with my email address - we can stay in touch that way.

I don't often post on here because:

#1. I don't always have something to offer for the benefit of the group...

#2. A lot of the post seems silly and superfluous, something to increase the "numbers".

But to you, my friend, my most sincere congratulations. Something caused Manyun and I to fall into a "hole" for a while. We came out like gangbusters in the beginning, and then languished while others passed us by. I hope that we are now back on track, and would love to meet you in Guangzhou for our interviews.

Got your PM. Will respond soon.

Mike

#2. A lot of the post seems silly and superfluous, something to increase the "numbers".

Mike

223762[/snapback]

Sorry Paul, If hope you don't mind.....

Mike,

1. Everything you write has something valuable to say and probably more valuable than what most of us post. We wish you would post more. We welcome you here.

2. When you truly feel like joining and becoming part of this family by posting every silly and superflous little thought you will soon be on your way to watching your thingie grow big and strong. :lol:

Mike

223762[/snapback]

Sorry Paul, If hope you don't mind.....

Mike,

1. Everything you write has something valuable to say and probably more valuable than what most of us post. We wish you would post more. We welcome you here.

2. When you truly feel like joining and becoming part of this family by posting every silly and superflous little thought you will soon be on your way to watching your thingie grow big and strong. :blink:

223765[/snapback]

Hey Dennis -

What's a "thingie"?

Wheel Man

But to you, my friend, my most sincere congratulations. Something caused Manyun and I to fall into a "hole" for a while. We came out like gangbusters in the beginning, and then languished while others passed us by. I hope that we are now back on track, and would love to meet you in Guangzhou for our interviews.

Got your PM. Will respond soon.

Mike

223762[/snapback]

Hey Michael -

Happy to hear from you, I am indeed, and happy you are making progress too. Heck, falling into a hole has happened to me on more than one occasion. In fact, I used to sleep in them, grin, and right now I don't think my condo qualifies for much more than to be called a hole - some call my place the ghetto. Anyway, you are making progress and that is the important thing. Even if it is moving slowly, it still is moving. Gollee, can you believe it's only 90 days away from being a year since we first met in Nanning? What a trip! Thank you for your kind note, you must know how much I appreciate and value meeting up with you guys there. In fact I really value all the friendships we have here on CFL ... it's like one huge family. Don't worry about your petition slowing down. You're making outstanding progress and Manyun will be here when she is supposed to - not a minute sooner or a minute later.

Bye for now,

Wheel Man

P.S. Have you ever figured out what Dennis was talking about - your "thingie"?

Hey Paul, hows it feel to finally be recognized by the wizard of GUZ? Congratulations to you and Lynn ! Ken & Jie

224005[/snapback]

I love it ... Wizzard of GUZ!

Yee ha, Yee ha, Yee ha, Yee ha, Yee ha, Yee ha, Yee ha, Yee ha, Yee ha, Yee ha, Yee ha, Yee ha, Yee ha, Yee ha, Yee ha, Yee ha, Yee ha, Yee ha, Yee ha ............ Wheel Man