Guest ShaQuaNew
From reading some posts lately, it seems like things are moving ahead in GZ. Maybe it's just my wishfull thinking.

217145[/snapback]

GUZ continues to be extremely busy, and for that reason it's very difficult to predict when events will occur. I noticed that a few P4s arrived for K1s (3), but it seems that June may still have some available space for interviews. As the month of May comes to a close, it is less likely with each passing day.

Predicting events is further compounded by members that join here toward the end of their process or rarely post and communicate their timelines.

From reading some posts lately, it seems like things are moving ahead in GZ. Maybe it's just my wishfull thinking.

217145[/snapback]

GUZ continues to be extremely busy, and for that reason it's very difficult to predict when events will occur. I noticed that a few P4s arrived for K1s (3), but it seems that June may still have some available space for interviews. As the month of May comes to a close, it is less likely with each passing day.

Predicting events is further compounded by members that join here toward the end of their process or rarely post and communicate their timelines.

217147[/snapback]

It seems like I've noticed a lot of new members lately who are at the "end" of their process. :)