Eligible for Interview???

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called them again,,twice!!! today :P

I was so excited about the first call, I couldn't believe it.  I had told them her case number off the top of my head, her name was never mentioned.  I told the second lady my predicament,,she laughed, and said yes we better check it again.  We don't want to get her excited tonight, then be a mistake.  It's true, we are finally getting there.

The P4 was mailed out on the 18th of May.  Her INTERVIEW is scheduled for July 24th :greenblob:  :redblob:  :greenblob:  :redblob:  :V:  :ok:  :clapping:  :yahoo:

218585[/snapback]

Congratulations Ken! :cheering:

I called them again,,twice!!! today :P

I was so excited about the first call, I couldn't believe it.  I had told them her case number off the top of my head, her name was never mentioned.  I told the second lady my predicament,,she laughed, and said yes we better check it again.  We don't want to get her excited tonight, then be a mistake.  It's true, we are finally getting there.

The P4 was mailed out on the 18th of May.  Her INTERVIEW is scheduled for July 24th :greenblob:  :ok:  :greenblob:  :V:  :V:  :ok:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:

218585[/snapback]

Congratulations

:P :cheering: :redblob: :clapping: :redblob: :redblob: :redblob: :redblob: :redblob: