how long should we wait for our p3

the letter i received from NVC saying my K1 files was shipped in Jan 12, 2006, and now it's May, still waiting for P3, called DOS, first they say it was holding up by chinese custom, and i know it's not, it's signed off in March, so now they don't say it's in chinese custom any more, but have no more information. what happened to our files?

personally, I'd keep calling DOS.. something there is going to take the time to figure it out.

There's a change your beneficiary's name is in a 'namecheck' delay... but you can even ask DOS that..

Ask if the file was entered in the computer, also if namecheck has started... this way your asking more specifically and maybe someone will look deeper to see the answer to this question..

personally, I'd keep calling DOS.. something there is going to take the time to figure it out.

There's a change your beneficiary's name is in a 'namecheck' delay... but you can even ask DOS that.. 

Ask if the file was entered in the computer, also if namecheck has started...  this way your asking more specifically and maybe someone will look deeper to see the answer to this question..

214123[/snapback]

They said the file was entered in the computer, but the physical file is not there yet. So does that mean, the name check is already started?

Guest pushbrk

Ask if the file was entered in the computer, also if namecheck has started...   this way your asking more specifically and maybe someone will look deeper to see the answer to this question..

214123[/snapback]

They said the file was entered in the computer, but the physical file is not there yet. So does that mean, the name check is already started?

214139[/snapback]

Name checks for K visas can begin before the physical file arrives. I would specifically ask if the name check is completed, or the status of the name check. You are allowed to ask as many specific questions as you wish.

Guest ShaQuaNew

Ask if the file was entered in the computer, also if namecheck has started...  this way your asking more specifically and maybe someone will look deeper to see the answer to this question..

214123[/snapback]

214139[/snapback]

For K cases GUZ begins the namecheck before receiving the file:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14621

Many of the cases sent to GUZ by the NVC since January of 2006 have followed a crooked path. They are bogged down at GUZ, but plodding their way through. GUZ inputs hardcopy information on Saturdays.