might be a stupid question

On the G325a at the bottom there is a box that says if your native alphabet is other than roman letters, write your name in your native alphabet(in chinese) below:

when they say below, are they talking about the same box or are the referring to the bold box below where it asks for the family name... given name... and alien reg. number?

I don't want to mess it up and lose a bunch of time.

Guest ShaQuaNew
On the G325a  at the bottom there is a box that says if your native alphabet is other than roman letters, write your name in your native alphabet(in chinese) below:   

when they say below, are they talking about the same box or are the referring to the bold box below where  it asks for the family name... given name... and alien reg. number?

211617[/snapback]

write it here.....

http://i2.tinypic.com/wwggvr.jpg

Guest pushbrk
On the G325a   at the bottom there is a box that says if your native alphabet is other than roman letters, write your name in your native alphabet(in chinese) below:   

when they say below, are they talking about the same box or are the referring to the bold box below where  it asks for the family name... given name... and alien reg. number?

211617[/snapback]

write it here.....

http://i2.tinypic.com/wwggvr.jpg

211620[/snapback]

I filed three petitions that have been approved, two I-130 and one I-129F. In each case the native alphabet name was placed in the space provided directly below the request. I typed the name in Roman Characters in the bold box that asks for name and A number.

I take it Jesse did the opposite with similar success.

Guest pushbrk
Thanks Shaq

211621[/snapback]

The form is misleading a little, it also asks for a: Applicant signature, it that the person who's form it is, or do I need to sign each G325a form for my wife and son? and they sign below as illustrated ?

211623[/snapback]

The "applicant" for the G325A is the person whose name goes in the bold box at the bottom. That is also the person who "signs" (native alphabet because that is their "signature") as applicant.

You do NOT sign your wife or step-son's G325A.

Thanks Shaq

211621[/snapback]

The form is misleading a little, it also asks for a: Applicant signature, it that the person who's form it is, or do I need to sign each G325a form for my wife and son? and they sign below as illustrated ?

211623[/snapback]

The "applicant" for the G325A is the person whose name goes in the bold box at the bottom. That is also the person who "signs" (native alphabet because that is their "signature") as applicant.

211626[/snapback]

Ok, I didn't think I did... but they are not applicants in the sense of the word, I didn't think, that's why I asked

Guest pushbrk
Now I'm really confused  :happybday:

211625[/snapback]

Join the club. I think I did it right and that Jesse got away with doing it wrong. :yahoo: You COULD just do it both ways. Put the name in the bold box with both alphabets.

Guest pushbrk
Thanks Shaq

211621[/snapback]

211623[/snapback]

211626[/snapback]

Ok, I didn't think I did... but they are not applicants in the sense of the word, I didn't think, that's why I asked

211627[/snapback]

Yes, they ARE applicants. You are a "petitioner" and for the purposes of your own G325A you are an applicant. Later they will fill out visa applications because they are applying for visas. You are petitioning for their eligibility.

Thanks Shaq

211621[/snapback]

211623[/snapback]

211626[/snapback]

211627[/snapback]

Yes, they ARE applicants. You are a "petitioner" and for the purposes of your own G325A you are an applicant. Later they will fill out visa applications because they are applying for visas. You are petitioning for their eligibility.

211629[/snapback]

:rolleyes: I understand. but even though her son doesn't know much english, he should sigh his name in english also?

Guest pushbrk
Thanks Shaq

211621[/snapback]

211623[/snapback]

211626[/snapback]

211627[/snapback]

211629[/snapback]

:rolleyes: I understand. but even though her son doesn't know much english, he should sigh his name in english also?

211642[/snapback]

They both sign in Chinese. Neither signs in English. Don't confuse signing with typing or writing a name on a form. The names must be provided in English and Chinese. A signature is a signature. They both have Chinese signatures.

Thanks Shaq

211621[/snapback]

211623[/snapback]

211626[/snapback]

211627[/snapback]

211629[/snapback]

:whistling: I understand. but even though her son doesn't know much english, he should sigh his name in english also?

211642[/snapback]

They both sign in Chinese. Neither signs in English. Don't confuse signing with typing or writing a name on a form. The names must be provided in English and Chinese. A signature is a signature. They both have Chinese signatures.

211646[/snapback]

to type the names on the bottom would be redundant, no? the names are at the top of the form. If there are 2 areas at the bottom of the form. One that says signature and then the bold area, isn't that redundancy?

Guest pushbrk
Thanks Shaq

211621[/snapback]

211623[/snapback]

211626[/snapback]

211627[/snapback]

211629[/snapback]

:ok: I understand. but even though her son doesn't know much english, he should sigh his name in english also?

211642[/snapback]

211646[/snapback]

to type the names on the bottom would be redundant, no? the names are at the top of the form. If there are 2 areas at the bottom of the form. One that says signature and then the bold area, isn't that redundancy?

211713[/snapback]

Yes, and this is a problem why? :rolleyes: