Still no goods news from GZ or DOS

Just got off talking with GZ info line. It surprised me that I didn't have to wait at all. They're still waiting for clearance from DOS :). Also spoke with A.S today. He said my case is still not being sent out yet. As far as he knows there isn't any problem with my case. He will request (for the third time) someone at a higher level- because the last two times I spoke to him he has done so but noone has called me back yet- to look into my file and someone from public inquiry will contact me. I am not sure what else that person can tell me. Why don't they just click and send my file to GZ? :(

It's good to know more and more August people are receiving your visa. But tonight I feel like a lost soul wandering in limboland, waiting, hoping for until who knows when to get good news from GZ. It makes it hard too when my fiancee keeps saying this person and that person has already received her visa even though they were interviewed after her. I try to comfort and reassure her that all will be ok, but I know how she is feeling for I am feeling the same way too. :( :(

Tell your fiancee that you are not alone. We also are still waiting. :)

The good news is that most of the recently-received visas and EMS seem to be from the "Black Hole" group. This implies that GZ must be working this group as a priority. Therefore GZ eventually has to get to our cases. They just have to clear a few more off the top of ours.

Congratulations on getting A.S. to talk to you. I have two outstanding messages to him now (within the last week), one via secretary and one via voice mail. But I can't get him to call me back since 3 weeks ago when he said my fiancee should hear from GZ in 2 or 3 days.

Just got off talking with GZ info line. It surprised me that I didn't have to wait at all.  They're still waiting for clearance from DOS :).  Also spoke with A.S today.  He said my case is still not being sent out yet.  As far as he knows there isn't any problem with my case.  He will request (for the third time) someone at a higher level- because the last two times I spoke to him he has done so but noone has called me back yet-  to look into my file and someone from public inquiry will contact me. I am not sure what else that person can tell me.  Why don't they just click and send my file to GZ:(

It's good to know more and more August people are receiving your visa. But tonight I feel like a lost soul wandering in limboland, waiting, hoping for until who knows when to get good news from GZ.  It makes it hard too when my fiancee keeps saying this person and that person has already received her visa even though they were interviewed after her.  I try to comfort and reassure her that all will be ok, but I know how she is feeling for I am feeling the same way too.  :( :(

i might need to wait for another half a year again... so you are really not aline :( :( :(