Timeline

Guest ShaQuaNew

This thread is more a test.. and to get out there the current timelines... We've collected tons of dates so far (from submission to interview) from Jan 06 - Present...

I pitched an idea to Don that I'm waiting to hear back on :surrender: :surrender:

We've all agreed (me, jesse, and Don) that we want to make this as easy as possible to maintain and that back-end maintenance is best... so we're trying to work out the last few decisions.

When it is pinned, the "Current" timeline will be Post #1 , so it is always at the top when someone enters the post .. and that post will always be up to date (you don't have to scroll or search for any updates)...

Edited by DavidZixuan (see edit history)
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok.

BTW: A 'fat-finger' on my entry: Change the P3 Out to 2005.

".yuanyang..............10/21/05...11/30/05..12/07/06...--/--/--...--/--/--...CR1...---...None......

212168[/snapback]

thanks..

but I think we're not going to track P3 for CR1 at this point... just seems meaningless being in the middle of your NVC paper shuffle...

Instead of P3, we'll track for CR1 the NVC In and Out, (also Entered at GUZ and namecheck complete)... Because their process is often longer and falls into a delay here or there, we extended our data points to collect.

While you probably won't see all of them in the 'current list' , we have a history list which will probably show all the data points...