Off to see the wise men!!!!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here it is. We were blue slipped!!! Not for any of the reasons given before. Here is the list.

Evolution of relationship and how met.

Who bought my tickets.

Need video tape

Provide x's SS numbers

Need X's places of resedences.

The relationship proof they would not even look at according to Yanlan

This information they would not even look at.

I expectied the video tape.

Social Security numbers were on the divorce papers. Wouldnt even look at the papers.

I have not seen my x's for years how do I know where they live.

Well the the for the old (timers of woodstock) the brown acid continues!!!!

Me thinks this will never end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any information from anyone about this?

What is their problem?

Rick and Yanlan

Well here it is. We were blue slipped!!! Not for any of the reasons given before. Here is the list.

Who bought my tickets.

Need video tape

Provide x's SS numbers

Social Security numbers were on the divorce papers. Wouldnt even look at the papers.

What is their problem?

Rick and Yanlan

208424[/snapback]

Rick, PM me the vital info on the Ex's and last known city and I'll see if I can chase it down for you from this end.

Get the video and other stuff going and make an appointment for overcome on the pay line. Try to get back for Friday afternoon to see if they can shed any light on the issue and ask specifically why they weren't interested in the evidence in front of them and if what you have is enough. Sounds like they are testing things to see if you'll jump through their hoops.

I think the end is in sight, hang in there.

Who bought my tickets.

Need video tape

Provide x's SS numbers

What is their problem?

Rick and Yanlan

208424[/snapback]

How, in Holy Hell is anyone supposed to know where their ex's live? That is unbelievable! Can the VO's just make stuff up? Are there no guidelines or operating procedures they have to follow?

Rick, it is any chance that they want to know where Yanlan's ex lives and not your's?

That would sure make more sense than wanting to know where your's live now.

If you don't have it now, maybe a good idea to get Yanlan's ex's address while you are at it. Who knows if they will ask for it at the overcome, better to have it than not.

Why in heavens name are they making you go though this ordeal???

Got me Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could care less there these &$%#&$ 's live. Don't want to know.

Everything else Yanlan had the information in her hands, would't even look at it.

Thius is a tactic that should not be used if they want to stall. It is real bulls$#t. This is ignorant on their part!!

The video I understand somewhat. Yanlan speaks english. So I am confused on this too. She did the interview in english.

So what the hewll.

JRick at Tian Yu Gardens.

Can anyone give me the place to go to make the appointment for overcome? I would like to make the appointment now and work on the information too. I have everything they are asking for. Right now I can't remember anything. My mind is too busy fixing things that were never broken here until they

Guz

broke it.

Rick at Tian Yu Gardens :lol: :angry: :angry:

Guest pushbrk
Got me Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could care less there these &$%#&$ 's live. Don't want to know.

Everything else Yanlan had the information in her hands, would't even look at it.

Thius is a tactic that should not be used if they want to stall. It is real bulls$#t. This is ignorant on their part!!

The video I understand somewhat. Yanlan speaks english. So I am confused on this too. She did the interview in english.

So what the hewll.

208452[/snapback]

Really sorry to hear this.

Now is the time for calm action. You can provide everything that is needed. The combination of things they asked for indicates to me they have a concern about Rick's finances and whether there may be a visa scam including money exchange from the beneficiary's former husband.

Just do what is asked and get the visa in a couple weeks. These things happen when the income tax returns don't look so good.

So what the hewll.

208452[/snapback]

Really sorry to hear this.

Now is the time for calm action. You can provide everything that is needed. The combination of things they asked for indicates to me they have a concern about Rick's finances and whether there may be a visa scam including money exchange from the beneficiary's former husband.

Just do what is asked and get the visa in a couple weeks. These things happen when the income tax returns don't look so good.

208484[/snapback]

She said they never asked for the tax papers. They did not ask for anything. They wanted to see the emails and passports. Refused to see anything else. Yanlan tried to give the information they were rejecting about to the vo after reading the blue slip.

This goes to the fact that Guz really does look at the process BEFORE the interview. I have no doubt now about this now.

Rick

My visa application was denied. Where, when and how do I submit additional required documents?

Applicants asked to submit additional materials for their immigrant visa will need to schedule an appointment. Please call the U.S. Visa Information Center at 4008-872-333 within China or 86-21-3881-4611 from other countries, from 7 A.M. to 7 P.M. (Monday - Friday) and 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. (Saturday) for an appointment. Applicants must provide: names in Chinese characters and pin yin, case number, ID card number, passport number, phone number, and date of birth. There is a charge to access the Visa Information Center. Prices are 54 RMB for 12 minutes or 36 RMB for 8 minutes. The Visa Information Center charge may be paid at any CITIC Bank office or on the Internet at https://www.usavisainformation.com.cn/eng/index.aspx. Once the charge is paid, you will be given a PIN number that must be given to the Visa Information Center when you call to verify the payment. The U.S. Visa Information Call Center currently can assist callers in Mandarin, Cantonese, Taishanese, Fuzhou dialect, and English.

Please read the refusal sheet (blue sheet) for specific instructions.

Re-payment of the IV processing fee is required if evidence to overcome a refusal, i.e. 221(g), 212(a)(4), is not made within one year of the date of last refusal; this fee will be collected for all cases in which the delay is not due to US Government processing.

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/iv_faq.html

https://www.usavisainformation.com.cn/eng/index.aspx