Finally. P3 arrives

*maybe* the trip to the consulate on the 7th was a catalyst and maybe it was just auspicious timing, but the P3 came early the next week. Hooray! What seems on average to take 30-45 days took us an astounding 105.

I just hope we can get back on this "speed up" bandwagon, and see the P3->p4->interview in the 3-4 month timeframe and get my baobao where she belongs!

Merc,

congratulations on reaching a milestone.... look forward now, not back

best wishes for a quicker timeframe for the P-4

good luck

Guest pushbrk
*maybe* the trip to the consulate on the 7th was a catalyst and maybe it was just auspicious timing, but the P3 came early the next week.  Hooray!  What seems on average to take 30-45 days took us an astounding 105.

I just hope we can get back on this "speed up" bandwagon, and see the P3->p4->interview in the 3-4 month timeframe and get my baobao where she belongs!

207417[/snapback]

Merc,

Was this 105 days from NVC shipment or from Stamp?

Hey Marc,

Just wanted to say big congrats on your P3! I remember the both of us got our NOA2's at about the same time. I ended up having about a 3 month wait at NVC, while you were held up for about the same time on the P3. Hoping that my P3 will come through here pretty soon.

Best wishes for a speedy P4.

-Fred

*maybe* the trip to the consulate on the 7th was a catalyst and maybe it was just auspicious timing, but the P3 came early the next week.  Hooray!  What seems on average to take 30-45 days took us an astounding 105.

207417[/snapback]

Merc,

Was this 105 days from NVC shipment or from Stamp?

207518[/snapback]

From NVC shipment. I tracked STAMP two weeks either side of my NVC letter date and they were STAMPed anywhere from mid-Jan to the first week in March. So even if I was in the late STAMP group, it was 30-40 days time from STAMP to P3. Tracking the ones just after my NVC letter date, it was about 80 days from STAMP to P3.

Hey Marc,

Just wanted to say big congrats on your P3! I remember the both of us got our NOA2's at about the same time. I ended up having about a 3 month wait at NVC, while you were held up for about the same time on the P3. Hoping that my P3 will come through here pretty soon.

Best wishes for a speedy P4.

-Fred

207526[/snapback]

Yep - within a couple of days.

Mine sailed through NVC since I have an uncommon name and so does she (I assume).

I hope your P3 arrives soon!

Edited by mercator (see edit history)