Guz attorny Peter info

Hey! That info you just posted for King I provided on CFL not too long ago. I don't know what your friend was talking about, but I got an excellent service for the what I paid for. He did not cost nearly what your friend offered up...

If you have visa problems and you want excellent representation by honest people who know what they're doing, then retain King. No lawyer is free--the same as no carpenter is free, and no mechanic is free, and no restaurant is free..but I will say that Kings fees are very reasonable in comparison to other attorneys who may or may not have honest motives and may or may not mess up your case worse than it already was...

In any case, good luck..

Rob

206686[/snapback]

The man says he's "broke" - then he's broke. I've been there; I know what he means. Lee mentioned the airline ticket refund. I already checked with his travel agency who was kind enough to respond. It seems the airline has a penalty fee of $350 per ticket. That ain't cheap. I would be willing to chip in and send Rick some money.

207046[/snapback]

There was an "if" in the statement about being broke. I don't think Rick is asking for money, just advice.

207053[/snapback]

Correct, just need some good advise. King answered my question just fine. Thanks King! There is no way around this or expediting this. Even if it is the mistake of someone else and not mine or Yanlans.

rick :roller:

Hey! That info you just posted for King I provided on CFL not too long ago. I don't know what your friend was talking about, but I got an excellent service for the what I paid for. He did not cost nearly what your friend offered up...

If you have visa problems and you want excellent representation by honest people who know what they're doing, then retain King. No lawyer is free--the same as no carpenter is free, and no mechanic is free, and no restaurant is free..but I will say that Kings fees are very reasonable in comparison to other attorneys who may or may not have honest motives and may or may not mess up your case worse than it already was...

In any case, good luck..

Rob

206686[/snapback]

The man says he's "broke" - then he's broke. I've been there; I know what he means. Lee mentioned the airline ticket refund. I already checked with his travel agency who was kind enough to respond. It seems the airline has a penalty fee of $350 per ticket. That ain't cheap. I would be willing to chip in and send Rick some money.

207046[/snapback]

Rls

Thanks. for everything. While it is true I am broke, I am not going to spend any money I don't have. If it requires I will just forgo the bill on the house for one month. Not a problem. Even though these trips and immigration efforts have taken my life savings I am not sorry because I have a great lady here. Wish I could have met her 15 years ago. Immigration was much different before they FIXED it.

Rick

In any case, good luck..

Rob

206686[/snapback]

207046[/snapback]

Rls

Thanks. for everything. While it is true I am broke, I am not going to spend any money I don't have. If it requires I will just forgo the bill on the house for one month. Not a problem. Even though these trips and immigration efforts have taken my life savings I am not sorry because I have a great lady here. Wish I could have met her 15 years ago. Immigration was much different before they FIXED it.

Rick

207150[/snapback]

I know how you feel man. You are very close to having your lady with you. It seems like I am so far from it. I just got off the phone with her and God I miss her so much. She is in Nanning. I think that's where you are, right? Each day we talk on the phone we become closer. Sometimes I just want to say, to hell with it, jump on a plane and go see her. But, unfortunaltely, it is not that easy. This whole visa process is ridiculous. It is unbelievalbe. When I tell my friends and family what I have to go through to have my loved one with me, they cannot believe it. They say, "you've got to be kidding." I say, no, I'm not kidding. Stay with it Rick, you're almost there. Ron

Actually I cannot see any problem Rick has.

Namecheck clearance is inevitable, you have to wait.

It's the ordinary case we talk about here everyday.

Actually I cannot see any problem Rick has.

Namecheck clearance is inevitable, you have to wait.

It's the ordinary case we talk about here everyday.

207268[/snapback]

Smilingasia

I think you mis read the problem here. Yanlan and Lulu both had name checks finished. Guz mad a mistake here, they put lulus birthday as 2/20/88 it is really 12/20/88 now here is the *3rd name check* and interview is the 20th of this month. Today is the 16th. I would dare to say this is not ordinary. We can do the nterview but both may not get a visa until the name check is done. Maybe Yanlan can seperate the documents at the VO's desk and she can go to America but lulu will have to stay. It's really noce of them to seperat mother a daughter and make an 18 year old fly halfway around the world by herself through all the crappy airports in a strange land, that you barley speak the language.

Sorry still venting :D :P :D :angry: :angry: :angry:

Smilingasia

I think you mis read the problem here. Yanlan and Lulu both had name checks finished. Guz mad a mistake here, they put lulus birthday as 2/20/88 it is really 12/20/88 now here is the *3rd name check* and interview is the 20th of this month. Today is the 16th. I would dare to say this is not ordinary. We can do the nterview but both may not get a visa until the name check is done. Maybe Yanlan can seperate the documents at the VO's desk and she can go to America but lulu will have to stay. It's really noce of them to seperat mother a daughter and make an 18 year old fly halfway around the world by herself through all the crappy airports in a strange land, that you barley speak the language.

Sorry still venting :unsure:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

207342[/snapback]

Yes, I have read your former posts and they have to do the namecheck clearance of the kid again. I understand your feeling.

Sorry, I only think visa denial is a problem. If it's a problem, you can solve a problem, but yours is error of data now have to wait and undergo the procedure again.