My clearance is cleared, too

Guest chary

Guest chary

I don't know whether it's true. My Fiance was told by DOS just a moment that my EMS has been on the road, too. It's really unbelievable. The things totally changed only in a day.

Dos said that our case cabled to GZ was recognized as duplication in the morning, but in the afternoon, it's cleared.

I do think God is joking with me.

:unsure: :unsure:

I don't know whether it's true.  My Fiance was told by DOS just a moment that my EMS has been on the road, too.  It's really unbelievable.  The things totally changed only in a day. 

Dos said that our case cabled to GZ was recognized as duplication in the morning, but in the afternoon, it's cleared.

I do think God is joking with me. 

:unsure:  :unsure:

Good news finally. Congrats.

Congratulation Chary. Yesterday I had a feeling that the information you had received the first time was not accurate. Hope EMS arrives today! <_<

God Mick ! The floodgates are truly opened !

Forget the 3 River George thinggie !! Hello State Dam !! <_<

So it would appear my friend. This is a great week so far and it is only Wednesday here in China. Keep 'em coming. :lol: :lol: <_<

Congratulation Chary. Yesterday I had a feeling that the information you had received the first time was not accurate. Hope EMS arrives today! :lol:

God Mick ! The floodgates are truly opened !

Forget the 3 River George thinggie !! Hello State Dam !! <_<

So it would appear my friend. This is a great week so far and it is only Wednesday here in China. Keep 'em coming. :lol: ;) <_<

Yes.... actually, although Yuhui is practically on the plane as we speak, I'm excited to hear all those good news reports... :D

Keep'em coming so I can get a life dammit !! <_<

Guest chary

Thanks all my friends. Yes. It's really so good news that I cannot believe it when my fiance told me the news. Now I believe the things changed and everyone will get good news soon.

:lol: :lol: