Bad news happened to me--duplication cabled to GZ

Guest chary

Guest chary

This morning, I am waiting for my fiance's call like normal days. His voice is very slow and flat. I didn't know what happened and asked him "what had happened?". Then he told me the bad news that we were told our case was cabled to GZ is not clearance, only the simple duplicated information. I was shocked by this greatly bad news.

Our case was informed by CA the clearance has cabled to GZ on Feb.12, then they told us confirmed cable code. I have been waiting the good news come to me suddenly and check mail box twice a day. I feel my good news will come soon because of so many good news come in 001 and candleforlove. But the news is so bad.

I don't know whether GZ has informed DOS or FBI the cabled wrong information. If GZ didn't do so, a real blackhole will happen. I don't know when they can check the mistake and correct them.

I hope what I suffered don't happen on others. If you feel something wrong, pls. double check with them soon.

From this lesson, I learn that we must check, double check, track every step as it possibly makes mistakes till visa in hands.

:D :angry: :angry: :angry:

Chary, another one of our board members, AngryTexan, received a similar response a few days ago. Please see his thread entitled, "You May Not Be Cleared After All". Later, however, he found out that the information that a duplicate, rather than a clearance, had been sent was not true. I think you can find the thread on Page 2 of the General Visa Delay discussion board.

Maybe what your fiancee was told is not true either. You are right, it seems you have to double check everything in this process. If you can find the thread, read through it. Like I said, it seems what they first told him was a mistake and in fact his case had been cleared.

Best of luck to you!

My god. your problem reminds me there may be a really big mistake i made while i filled out the forms while i apply visa. they are asking about your name 's Cable code on the paper. But i thought it was only my name in Pinyin. :angry: :angry: :angry: :blink:

but now i think i should wrote the correct number in that blank. . god i really dontk now what should i do now :D

it has been so long ago and i think maybe that is why my case is still pending for this long :( :( :(

does anyone know about it? i think it was the form in Packet 3 i recieved :blink:

Chary,

I just received an e-mail from GZ that our EMS has been sent, with tracking number. We were given the EXACT same information that you were given a little more than 24 hours ago, and now the EMS is on its way. Hopefully you are in the same boat. We've gone from the bottom of the Dead Sea to the top of Mount Everest in 24 hours, so do not give up hope.

Guest chary
Chary, another one of our board members, AngryTexan, received a similar response a few days ago. Please see his thread entitled, "You May Not Be Cleared After All". Later, however, he found out that the information that a duplicate, rather than a clearance, had been sent was not true. I think you can find the thread on Page 2 of the General Visa Delay discussion board.

Maybe what your fiancee was told is not true either. You are right, it seems you have to double check everything in this process. If you can find the thread, read through it. Like I said, it seems what they first told him was a mistake and in fact his case had been cleared.

Best of luck to you!

Yes. I noticed AngryTexan's post yesterday. So I let my fiance call GZ to make the confirmation. The officer said she checked and found it's duplication and still need wait clearance from GZ. Now we have to wait for news from DOS or CA again to make sure the news. Hope it's wrong information as Angrytexan EMS is on the road.

Thanks Mick's suggestion.

Guest chary
My god. your problem reminds me there may be a really big mistake i made while i filled out the forms while i apply visa. they are asking about your name 's Cable code on the paper. But i thought it was only my name in Pinyin;)  ;)  :blink:  :blink:

but now i think i should wrote the correct number in that blank. . god i really dontk now what should i do now :blink:

it has been so long ago and i think maybe that is why my case is still pending for this long :(  :(  :(

does anyone know about it? i think it was the form in Packet 3 i recieved :blink:

Yes. We do need track everything as our experience to make sure the process smoothly and successfully. Hope our good and bad news will make your case quickly and luckily.

Guest chary
Chary,

I just received an e-mail from GZ that our EMS has been sent, with tracking number.  We were given the EXACT same information that you were given a little more than 24 hours ago, and now the EMS is on its way.  Hopefully you are in the same boat.  We've gone from the bottom of the Dead Sea to the top of Mount Everest in 24 hours, so do not give up hope.

I do feel happy for your good news, AngryTexan. And will you want change your name from AngryTexan to HappyTexan/LuckTexan. Sure, my fiance is on the side of phone to prepare for calling to DOS to check. Your case light me.