Leaving for Nanning

Well I am glad I made it too.

I would advise anyone who is thinking about flying United Airlines BECAREFUL!!!! If you can find another way do it!! My luggage is still in the void and will be forever. United will not answer my emails, the travel agent at KDCAL cares less, and now I am afraid to come home on United because we are going to have 6 boxes of things of Yanlans and my daughters things. I now fear that this will get lost too. :greenblob: :greenblob:

Well just wanted to udate those getting ready to fly United Air. 10 days and counting for the missing luggage. :roller:

By the way, I have been half way around the world 12 times, luggage has been delayed 2 times, never lost before, but never flew United either!!

Edited by rlheim (see edit history)
Well heading out for Nanning tomorrow afternoon. So far everything has been running quite well. Guz made a mistake on our daughters birthdate. I hope this does not hold things up. We faxed them with the correct date from the birth Certif, but you never know. I hope it does not change our interview date, or make things even more complicated.

Interview is April 20, Thursday. Hope to pic the visa up on Sat. and be home on the 28th.

Anyone in Nanning now? If so email me or PM me,

Rick and Yanlan

203812[/snapback]

I am sorry that I didn't know you were on your way to Nanning.

I was there until April 7th, and pushbrk (Mike) and his lovely wife spent an afternoon together.

Hope you have a great time.

Mike

Well I am glad I made it too.

I would advise anyone who is thinking about flying United Airlines BECAREFUL!!!! If you can find another way do it!! My luggage is still in the void and will be forever. United will not answer my emails, the travel agent at KDCAL cares less, and now I am afraid to come home on United because we are going to have 6 boxes of things of Yanlans and my daughters things. I now fear that this will get lost too. :huh:  :huh:

Well just wanted to udate those getting ready to fly United Air. 10 days and counting for the missing luggage.  :eyebrow:

By the way, I have been half way around the world 12 times, luggage has been delayed 2 times, never lost before, but never flew United either!!

205453[/snapback]

Oh yeah, by the way...

Good Luck with the interview....

Mike