Drivers Handbook in Chinese

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=38T01K0UQ12GG0C8PXRFZ6RAT0

This link should work for everyone that has adobe reader installed on there computers. The file 7M.

When you go to print it.

It's front and back, 50 pages and then staple it together, just like the real deal.

200791[/snapback]

I called and requested a DMV Handbook (Chinese) for my wife, they mailed it free of charge, took about 4 days.

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=38T01K0UQ12GG0C8PXRFZ6RAT0

This link should work for everyone that has adobe reader installed on there computers. The file 7M.

When you go to print it.

It's front and back, 50 pages and then staple it together, just like the real deal.

200791[/snapback]

I called and requested a DMV Handbook (Chinese) for my wife, they mailed it free of charge, took about 4 days.

200796[/snapback]

I couldn't find the manual in Chinese anywhere online. We went there today to get her permit. 17/36 ouch... That was taking the test in chinese. Imagine if it was english... She laughed when she finished it. She knew she bombed it. She can't wait to take it again now that she knows what to expect.

In Texas, you can take an oral test with an interpreter. Jiaying found an ad for one in a local Chinese paper. He brought her a 21 page study guide, consisting of known test questions translated to Chinese.

We'll make an appointment for next Thursday. She is "guaranteed" to pass, which I'm sure means that they keep trying until she passes or they give up.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

I downloaded the Washington state manuals in English and Chinese, they are lined up with an exact page match between languages. Then I modified the items that were different for Kansas for her.

It gave her a good study guide and a way for me to help explain things she didn't understand.

I downloaded the Washington state manuals in English and Chinese, they are lined up with an exact page match between languages. Then I modified the items that were different for Kansas for her.

It gave her a good study guide and a way for me to help explain things she didn't understand.

200835[/snapback]

Wonderful idea, Lee. Thanks! If anyone else is interested, the link is Wash. State driver's manual in English and Chinese

Guest ShaQuaNew
Where is California?

200797[/snapback]

Go to Seattle and turn left.

200821[/snapback]

...and then stop in Albuquerque and ask, "where the hell am I at!?!"... :rolleyes:

200885[/snapback]

:lol:

Where is California?

200797[/snapback]

200821[/snapback]

...and then stop in Albuquerque and ask, "where the hell am I at!?!"... :D

200885[/snapback]

Just follow old 66 in from Winslow. You'll get there.

-James

Guest ShaQuaNew
Where is California?

200797[/snapback]

200821[/snapback]

...and then stop in Albuquerque and ask, "where the hell am I at!?!"... :D

200885[/snapback]

-James

201036[/snapback]

Thanks, hanging here will be just fine. Too many Californian's west of Nevada... :P

• 4 weeks later...
Where is California?

200797[/snapback]

200821[/snapback]

...and then stop in Albuquerque and ask, "where the hell am I at!?!"... :V:

200885[/snapback]

-James

201036[/snapback]

Thanks, hanging here will be just fine. Too many Californian's west of Nevada... ;)

201039[/snapback]

Hey man, you disin' us? Don't dis us man.

• 3 weeks later...