Had just about enough of the Name Checks

Li passed her interview according to the officer but she won't be getting her card until she goes through another name check by the FBI. One day, when it all doesnt matter anymore. I am going to tell them where they can stick their Namechecks!

Patrick

Son passed his interview, and because I filed seperately, The officer said he would be receiving his card in the next few weeks. Go figure!

I am going to tell them where they can stick their Namechecks!

Patrick

197143[/snapback]

It know it's frustrating, but it will end one day.

Your comment reminds me of a true story. Back in the old days, as part of training, we had to spend some time in the customer service department of a rather large retailer. My co-worker was not in a particularly good mood when this lady came up and started complaining about a lawn mower she had recently bought. The co-worker tried very hard to keep his cool, but the exchange got a bit heated. The lady finally told him what he could do with the lawn mower. Without missing a beat, the guy said he'd like to oblige the lady but couldn't. He continued that there wasn't any more room since there was one already up there from earlier in the day.