how many Aug. delayed visa are still pending

Guest jennifer_lam
August 7th interviewed...still pending.... B)  :o

Sorry Jennifer. I hope it all breaks open for all of us soon. :D <_<

Thanks, Mick.

U know, Li and I kept sending messages by cell phone to encourage each other.

Let's pray for our visas coming soon!!

my last resummitted day is Jan. 4th, many people who resummitted later than mine have been cleared or get the EMS. I am forgotten again. very depressed. I'm afrain there are very few people like me now. What can I do to remind dos,ca or GZ my case?

Just go to Links and Resources (K1 data) and you can see all the pending people. I am updating that data regularly.

Bingo! Nothing personal guy, but LURKER has developed a great list which we shouldn't have to keep updating every other day, if you know what I mean - bandwidth and all that :lol:

However, you are, by no means, alone guy. There's plenty still left depressed as you, though that list is ONLY down by about, ooo, say 6? I may be wrong on that number...haven't been there since last week, but you're in good company. :angry:

ttlee_99's list in Links & Resources shows 14 August  K-1 interviewees still waiting.

Sorry Lurk...should have read the whole thread; disregard - as Liyan says: "silly Joe" :lol: :lol:

No problem. ttlee_99 is dong a great job with this. The lists, K1 and non-K1, are a good indicator of how far GZ has yet to go.

ttlee_99's list in Links & Resources shows 14 August  K-1 interviewees still waiting.

Sorry Lurk...should have read the whole thread; disregard - as Liyan says: "silly Joe" :lol: :lol:

No problem. ttlee_99 is dong a great job with this. The lists, K1 and non-K1, are a good indicator of how far GZ has yet to go.

Thanks, Lurker.

It should have been done earlier.