A GREAT DAY!!!!

:D :greenblob: :greenblob: Yesterday, I called DOS with my normal Friday call...to check on the status of my wife's case. I was told that my wife's P-4 was sent out on Feb. 24 and she should receive it in the next few days.

They also told me my SO's interview date...which is June 9,2006. I can't understand Guz's logic in a long time between P-4 and interview...but my wife and I are very happy to finally get our interview date. :greenblob: :redblob: :redblob:

:greenblob:  :greenblob:  :greenblob:  Yesterday, I called DOS with my normal Friday call...to check on the status of my wife's case. I was told that my wife's P-4 was sent out on Feb. 24 and she should receive it in the next few days.

They also told me my SO's interview date...which is June 9,2006. I can't understand Guz's logic in a long time between P-4 and interview...but my wife and I are very happy to finally get our interview date. :redblob:  :redblob:  :redblob:

193637[/snapback]

Congrats on getting an interview date.

It's just a bit far off in the Summer when

airfare is expensive....but that's GUZ for you :D

Guest ShaQuaNew
:D  :D  :D  Yesterday, I called DOS with my normal Friday call...to check on the status of my wife's case. I was told that my wife's P-4 was sent out on Feb. 24 and she should receive it in the next few days.

They also told me my SO's interview date...which is June 9,2006. I can't understand Guz's logic in a long time between P-4 and interview...but my wife and I are very happy to finally get our interview date. :D  :D  :D

193637[/snapback]

:P:P:PCONGRATULATIONS! :P:P:toot:

:D  :D  :D  Yesterday, I called DOS with my normal Friday call...to check on the status of my wife's case. I was told that my wife's P-4 was sent out on Feb. 24 and she should receive it in the next few days.

They also told me my SO's interview date...which is June 9,2006. I can't understand Guz's logic in a long time between P-4 and interview...but my wife and I are very happy to finally get our interview date. :D  :D  :D

193637[/snapback]

Rich:

That seems like an awfully long time between P4 and the interview date. Normally it within 30-45 days from issuance of the P4. I was in China with my wife for her interview and was shocked to see how many people were there for visas. There had to have been 200 people.

Good Luck

Larry