Interview passed !!!!

My wife just passed her interview!!!! It was a short interview - about 1 minute. A nice VO (lady) interviewed my wife for about 1 minute, and my wife got the red slip. She asked how we met, how many times I went back to China, my job and about my son, and wanted to see our photos. Then she passed! I faxed to my wife my 2005 tax returns, which were never asked for. I believe my paperwork is very thorough. Although I only posted about 200, I probably have read 200,000 posts. I am an addicted CFL member. She said there were many people inside (hundreds). I did not go to the interview, but I will go to China next month to get them over here.

My question here: My wife was NEVER asked to pay the $45 fee inside the consulate. Why? I did pay $70 fee to NVC sometime in May last year (Affidavit of Support fee) in addition to $380 IV fee to NVC, as my case went though NVC last year. Does that $70 include the $45 biometrics fee?

Thank you all!! Thank you CFL. I wish you all best of luck for the people still in process. I can sleep now. ;)