To everyone:

Although the "Candle for Love" site was founded to raise awareness about the Visa Delay issues faced by current visa petitioners and beneficiaries, I have noticed that there are many people who have joined the site that are at different phases in the process.

As the visa delay is being resolved, I do wish to continue providing support to everyone who is going through the visa application process, with the hopes of being reunited with their loved ones.

I know that many people here who have been through the process such as myself can provide support, insight, and advice for those who are just beginning the process, or who are in the midst of it today. The intention of this forum is to provide that support.

Thanks,

P.J.

Glad to see this new forum for those early in the process. Although I am an old time "Black Holer" who was interviewed in August, I well remember the early days of uncertainty and confusion. This has only been made worse by the new namecheck procedures and the bottleneck created by increased processing times at the front end of the pipeline. I will check this forum often and, if there is any information that I feel might be helpful, I will post it here.