Addresses - which one to use where?

Hello everyone!

I've some questions about adresses...

It would appear that my fiancée's address must appear at least three times in I-129F package - twice on I-129F, plus once in form G-325 (on each page). My questions are:

1) Should the address on first page of I-129F be registered permanent residence (hukou) address, or the current address? Should hukou address appear anywhere on any form in this package?

2) Am I correct in assumption that the address on the second page of I-129F will be used as the post address, which may not be the residence address?

3) Are there any examples available for I-129F and G-325 filled for Chinese beneficiary? The only ones I've seen are the Italian ones, a much simpler case.

Thanks a lot!

Yali

Edited by Yali (see edit history)
Hello everyone!

It would appear that my fiancée's address must appear at least three times in I-129F package - twice on I-129F, plus once in form G-325 (on each page). My questions are:

1) Should the address on first page of I-129F be registered permanent residence (hukou) address, or the current address? Should hukou address appear anywhere on any form in this package?

2) Am I correct in assumption that the address on the second page of I-129F will be used as the post address, which may not be the residence address?

3) Are there any examples available for I-129F and G-325 filled for Chinese beneficiary? The only ones I've seen are the Italian ones, a much simpler case.

Thanks a lot!

Yali

185125[/snapback]

Yali? Feeling the pressure, are ya? Welcome to Candle ;)

All addresses should be where she is living now. My wife lives in GZ but her home town is not GZ. All correspondence will go through this address.

Visajourney.com has filled in forms (the easy Italian ones) as does visapro.com I'm sure people will post along the links to completed forms, but I think they are also on the CFL links page. Sorry I don't have them handy.

If your SO's address is like my wife's I used a second page. It had her address in nice readable english and Chinese characters. I think that helps alot. Attach a copy of it to every 325 and to the 129F. USCIS and NVC seemed to have no troubles with the 129F like that so far. It sailed through them. I didn't do it that way for my 130 and wish I had. My 130 is missing in action (I envision that last scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark in the warehouse), but the 129F seems to be moving pretty well so far.

Good Luck!

Guest pushbrk
Hello everyone!

Thanks a lot!

Yali

185125[/snapback]

On page one, I put the city, country and postal code but there wasn't room for the complete address. On the page one street line, I referred them to the complete address on page 2 line 15. Of course you must also provide the address in Chinese characters and there's no room for that. I used a separate sheet and referred to the sheet in line 16 of page 2.

I got the address in Chinese characters emailed to me, so I could paste it in a Word document.