major issue sending flowers

Guest ShaQuaNew
Hi,

Can someone help?

I am trying to send flowers to my dear love and the

http://www.cnflowernet.com/ site told me they can't deliver because there is no street address. How ever this is the address.

100076 ’†‘–k‹ž9200M” 74•ª” 24†

Maybe missing the district but I looked up the address and it is right.

Anyone know other site that will deliver ?

183962[/snapback]

I can't read the street address here as it must contain chinese characters. I've used http://www.cnflowernet.com/index9.html a few times and they have always been prompt, curteous and professional. Perhaps you can check the address, or find another location to send it?

Hi,

Can someone help?

I am trying to send flowers to my dear love and the

http://www.cnflowernet.com/ site told me they can't deliver because there is no street address. How ever this is the address.

100076 ’†‘–k‹ž9200M” 74•ª” 24†

Maybe missing the district but I looked up the address and it is right.

Anyone know other site that will deliver ?

183962[/snapback]

I can't read the street address here as it must contain chinese characters. I've used http://www.cnflowernet.com/index9.html a few times and they have always been prompt, curteous and professional. Perhaps you can check the address, or find another location to send it?

183963[/snapback]

nop that is the right address.

She work and live in a work complex. the kind of little vilage that has everything in it, work, hospital, appartment building, ....

Guest ShaQuaNew

She work and live in a work complex. the kind of little vilage that has everything in it, work, hospital, appartment building, ....

183967[/snapback]

Again, as I mentioned, I'm not able to read the address you posted so if you tried providing them with it, they likely could not read it either. Try translating the address to English and sending it to them again.

183967[/snapback]

Again, as I mentioned, I'm not able to read the address you posted so if you tried providing them with it, they likely could not read it either. Try translating the address to English and sending it to them again.

183970[/snapback]

100,076 Beijing, China 9,200 mailboxes 74 minute boxes 24

Guest pushbrk

183967[/snapback]

183970[/snapback]

183972[/snapback]

You cannot deliver floweres to a Post Office Box in the USA either. You are going to need a "street address" just like you were told.

183967[/snapback]

183970[/snapback]

183972[/snapback]

You cannot deliver floweres to a Post Office Box in the USA either. You are going to need a "street address" just like you were told.

183973[/snapback]

damn, gona be hard, apparently all they have overthere in her work/home/village is po mailboxes.

I will ask her

183967[/snapback]

183970[/snapback]

183972[/snapback]

183973[/snapback]

damn, gona be hard, apparently all they have overthere in her work/home/village is po mailboxes.

I will ask her

183974[/snapback]

Give them a phone number and they can call her

to schedule a delivery.

Give them her phone number. For rural delivery of moon cakes before to some friends they had to call to get delivery instructions. They are very good about this. Once they even messaged me back to tell me what a nice man one of my friends is :rolleyes: You can handle it by Yahoo messenger.

I use Flower Annie but the delivery is the same. Include a phone number if they can't find the address, or if she isn't there, etc. And yeah, they can't deliver to a box, they need to deliver to a person. Besides, the flowers would get squished in a box anyway! (hehe)

Hello,

I also used AnnieFlowers, but my SO told me to NOT send them to her anymore at work. The delivery man did NOT call ahead, he just came to Loving Candle's job and walked around the building yelling her name! Since she is a widow and she has NOT told any coworkers of her American Fiancee many eyebrows were raised...

She is going home for New Years, I will use Annie Flowers to send something there.

-James