Thoroughly brainfoogled now!

I don't know about our "Home #@$%$# Land Security"!

In December we received to letters from HLS. One letter was an appointment letter for our AOS. The other letter said we needed to go back to Charleston (200 miles away) because they misplaced her fingerprints. Go figure! Sooooo, Last week, we drive ourselves there and do our thing, took every bit of 15 minutes to do them. That day we get back home and inside the mailbox is another letter from Homeland security saying that my wifes fingerprints have EXPIRED and that she had to come back to Charlotte ( 90 miles away) to have them redone. I must say, I am a bit flummoxed about this.

My question is...... Is there a number I can call to find out if this is correct?

We are about 3 weeks away from out interview.

All I can say is..... Sure will be glad when this CRAP is over with!!!!

Patrick & Li :)

No need to worry I would say, if you already got the fingerprints done.

Something like that happend with my stepdaughter. We got her prints done in Norfolk on December 28 only to come home and find a letter in the mailbox telling us to go to DC for a fingerprint appointment on January 10!

I ignored the letter.

Just yesterday I got a letter from the DC office acknowledging the Norfolk ten-print and placing her in the waiting line for the GC until checks are completed.

• 3 weeks later...