do chinese woman like younger man?

Guest ShaQuaNew
Yes, Chinese women like younger men. The younger the better. Studies show the best relationships have the woman at least 36.75 years older than her partner.

182547[/snapback]

Where does that figure come from, Jesse? Or are you kidding? I know Chinese woman adore their son. :P

182551[/snapback]

Oh yes, this is also true. Chinese women are wild and free, and are frequently seen partying with their son's friends....

182553[/snapback]

:D ......

182555[/snapback]

:) :(

:D

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears to me that age is a factor but in my case not too much older. We have children the same ages and have pretty much have experienced the same even though she is 36 and I am 44. She told me recently that when we first meet, she was interested in older man but still wanted a man young enough so she is not "nurse" in a couple years. She had met a man from the USA before me that she say was "very much older and had much money" Lucy tells me she no more email him after she meet me because I was better man. (blush blush) I do not have much money so I know this is not why she chose me over others. She chose me because she say I am good father, good husband and good man.

I'm no spring chicken but have taken good care of my body and spirit. She feels, as do I, that we are both very lucky to have found each other.

What's the cliche? Your only as old as you feel!