Recent entries in GUZ system?

My wife's case was just entered into the system yesterday (Jan. 9th).  How long might we expect to wait before she gets her package with the interview information?

181182[/snapback]

I believe we were almost 2 weeks (k1) to get P3 after it was put in computer. Put in computer 11/14, got p3 11/24. I dont know if your visa timeline will be different than ours, but thought I would at least let you know ours. Good luck to you both !

Edited by ameriken (see edit history)

I'm glad someone asked this question. My fiancee Yanlan had her p-3 mailed on Jan 5. She is in Nanning, and still has not recieved it. I confirmed today it was sent then, with 1-202-663-1225. push 1 then 1 then 0, you get a human!! :) Seems like a long long few days though!!!

Edited by rlheim (see edit history)

It's obviously hard to predict these things, but looking at someone else's time line can be instructive.

Ours was 8-11-05 entered in the computer in GUZ -> interview date December 7, 2005. That would make it about four months.

Assuming your start date in GUZ was actually 1-9-06 (I think you wrote "05"), you should have your interview somewhere around the beginning of May. If GUZ has really speeded up, it could be sooner. We all hope so.