Question about I-130

Hi all,

Sorry for the question that has probably been asked before. I have looked, but I have been unable to find a definite answer.

On the I-130, Section C. #21 Give the last address at which you have lived together.

We have never actually lived together. I have stayed with her on my visits. Should I just use the last hotel we stayed in on my last visit? It sounds bad to state that we have never lived together, but with the difficulties of her receiving a visa and myself needing to work here without a lot of vacation it is an almost impossible task for an American and a Chinese National to live together. I don't know which would look worse to USCIS, never living together or a two week stay in a hotel? Or maybe I should use our IP addresses since we live on messenger so much when we are apart. :D

Thanks

I finally found my copy!...quite a trip down memory lane! I thank you! When I filed the I-130 the fee was $130 and it is the Form I-130 (Rev. 06/05/02).

The answer to your question is put N/A for section C. item #21. That is what I put and that was some time ago. Needless to say, all went well. All is still going well!

-good luck

Guest pushbrk
I finally found my copy!...quite a trip down memory lane! I thank you! When I filed the I-130 the fee was $130 and it is the Form I-130 (Rev. 06/05/02).

The answer to your question is put N/A for section C. item #21. That is what I put and that was some time ago. Needless to say, all went well. All is still going well!

-good luck

180848[/snapback]

You'll find there are a number of places on the form where N/A is the correct and truthful answer. It is imperative that all your answers be correct and truthful. There's no need to try to put any square pegs in round holes.