G-325A - Question

Hello everyone,

We are filling out our G-325 forms right now and we both are having a bit of trouble remembering the exact addresses of our residences in the last 5 years. The Street name, City, Country and time frame are accurate, however, some of the Street Address numbers we don't remember anymore.

Will this be a problem? I want to know this before we send in the forms.

Thanks!

- xiao bu

Guest ShaQuaNew
Hello everyone,

We are filling out our G-325 forms right now and we both are having a bit of trouble remembering the exact addresses of our residences in the last 5 years. The Street name, City, Country and time frame are accurate, however, some of the Street Address numbers we don't remember anymore.

Will this be a problem? I want to know this before we send in the forms.

Thanks!

- xiao bu

180389[/snapback]

It will NOT be a problem once you remember your addresses. It's VERY important to locate this information. You need to start digging through your files and paperwork to find....

good luck

You will need 3 years tax records for the I-134 so the addresses should be on that for a help. Bank statements should be kept for 7 years. There has to be some way to recover this information. Public records for the county may help. As far as the Chinese addresses, I have no recommendation for you... sorry!

Good luck

Ok, we have confirmed that our addresses in China and the US (our home coutries) are correct. However, my fiance lived in Germany for work a few years ago and is not sure about the exact address number. Do we have to supply an exact address here as well?

Thanks for the feedback,

- xiao bu

The I-134 does'nt require 3 years of tax returns. Read the instructions.

xiaobu-

List what information you know about your former addresses and let it go at that.

Don't be too concerned. The worst that can happen is that the USCIS will send a request for information notice to you, which is more than unlikely.

-good luck.

List what information you know about your former addresses and let it go at that.

Don't be too concerned. The worst that can happen is that the USCIS will send a request for information notice to you, which is more than unlikely.

-good luck.

180515[/snapback]

I would agree, do the best you can with places and dates. Granted, the ideal would be everything is perfect. It also important, to get the process started.

Remember to make copies, your stuff may get lost, but more important - you will be asked for this information again, it is easier for you to have a copy handy :unsure: