A little cheer up for me

i got the noa1 for K3 two days ago. it says it usually takes 60 to 180 days to process. but yesterday i wasn't able to check it online which drove me realli realli crazie. finally i could add it to my portfolio and i found that it was updated today and it shows dat it's taking between 60 and 90 days. :D they made my day!!!!

i got the noa1 for K3 two days ago. it says it usually takes 60 to 180 days to process. but yesterday i wasn't able to check it online which drove me realli realli crazie. finally i could add it to my portfolio and i found that it was updated today and it shows dat it's taking between 60 and 90 days.  :D they made my day!!!!

177739[/snapback]

Sooooooooooooooooooooo, you REALLY have something to be happy about this Christmas, yes, no? Paul

i got the noa1 for K3 two days ago. it says it usually takes 60 to 180 days to process. but yesterday i wasn't able to check it online which drove me realli realli crazie. finally i could add it to my portfolio and i found that it was updated today and it shows dat it's taking between 60 and 90 days.  :D they made my day!!!!

177739[/snapback]

Sooooooooooooooooooooo, you REALLY have something to be happy about this Christmas, yes, no? Paul

177740[/snapback]

i feel relieved totally. i consider it as a huge x'mas gift. :P

i got the noa1 for K3 two days ago. it says it usually takes 60 to 180 days to process. but yesterday i wasn't able to check it online which drove me realli realli crazie. finally i could add it to my portfolio and i found that it was updated today and it shows dat it's taking between 60 and 90 days.  :P they made my day!!!!

177739[/snapback]

177740[/snapback]

i feel relieved totally. i consider it as a huge x'mas gift. :whistling:

177743[/snapback]

It's indeed a great Christmas present, all you have to wait if your noa2 (the approval notice) :D

Every hurdle you jump over is success!  Sounds like you are starting off very quickly from the starting chute.

Merry Christmas!~!

Larry

177805[/snapback]

merry x'mas to all of ya too~~

i'm glad that i found this lovely place.

ppl are real helpful and friendly. i hope everyone gets to be with the one he/she loves sooner and sooner!!!