Completing P 3 Forms

Questions on filling out the DS 230 and other forms that came with the P3 packet . De we have to use the forms mailed to the SO or can we download and fill them out and than have SO mail ???  Also on question 9 of DS 230 , how does the SO answer if not married but divorced once?

Red

177719[/snapback]

her status is "Divorced"...

Don't leave anything blank.. answer with NONE or N/A when necessary.

Questions on filling out the DS 230 and other forms that came with the P3 packet . De we have to use the forms mailed to the SO or can we download and fill them out and than have SO mail ???  Also on question 9 of DS 230 , how does the SO answer if not married but divorced once?

Red

177719[/snapback]

My suggestioin is to use the forms sent to you. There was a recent topic about a member wo received outdated forms from GUZ. My personal opinion and back by several members is DO NOT rock the canoe. IMHO, use the forms sent to you.

Red

177719[/snapback]

My suggestioin is to use the forms sent to you. There was a recent topic about a member wo received outdated forms from GUZ. My personal opinion and back by several members is DO NOT rock the canoe. IMHO, use the forms sent to you.

177728[/snapback]

Seems some say yes and others no ......ha ha .... I do know that the GZ form mailed for DS 230 GZ is dated 2004 expiration date , now there is a more current DS 230 that expires 07/31/2007

so maybe we could fill out the form and mail/email to the SO and they can fill out the GZ sent form? I'm thinking that may be what I do. I can email her scans of all the forms in the packet... That or I get really lucky and the P3 arrives right when I am in GZ :D I was planning to bring all the support stuff with me if we are pending P3 anyway. (I go in late March so I figure it is about 50/50 P3 will be close at hand, since it would be 5-6 months from NOA1

so maybe we could fill out the form and mail/email to the SO and they can fill out the GZ sent form?  I'm thinking that may be what I do.  I can email her scans of all the forms in the packet...  That or I get really lucky and the P3 arrives right when I am in GZ :D  I was planning to bring all the support stuff with me if we are pending P3 anyway.  (I go in late March so I figure it is about 50/50 P3 will be close at hand, since it would be 5-6 months from NOA1

177742[/snapback]

What i am doing is using download P3 forms and filling them in and will PDF email to SO in China and she will fill in GZ forms . I guess this is the way to do it based on comments made here? Any one know for sure ?

so maybe we could fill out the form and mail/email to the SO and they can fill out the GZ sent form?  I'm thinking that may be what I do.  I can email her scans of all the forms in the packet...  That or I get really lucky and the P3 arrives right when I am in GZ :D  I was planning to bring all the support stuff with me if we are pending P3 anyway.  (I go in late March so I figure it is about 50/50 P3 will be close at hand, since it would be 5-6 months from NOA1

177742[/snapback]

What i am doing is using download P3 forms and filling them in and will PDF email to SO in China and she will fill in GZ forms . I guess this is the way to do it based on comments made here? Any one know for sure ?

177745[/snapback]

IMHO, this is a very viable method. I did a post in regard to PDF files. I went though 4 five star hotels in their respective business centers, in the city of Chengdu. I was attempting to find just one that had PDF format on their PCs. Your SO may may have the the same problem. Most especially if she lives in "Stick-in-the-Woods, PRC!"

Here is what worked well for us - As we had plently of time to wait :D , we discussed the content of each form. I inserted the information into the most current version of the pdf fillable forms. These ( plus spares) were mailed to Ying via USPS. Ying filled in the signatures , Chinese characters, etc.

The P4 GNI-2 / GIV-24, were the only GUZ provided forms that we used.

Here is what worked well for us - As we had plently of time to wait  :rolleyes: , we discussed the content of each form. I inserted the information into the most current version of the pdf fillable forms.  These ( plus spares) were mailed to Ying via USPS.  Ying filled in the signatures , Chinese characters, etc.

The P4 GNI-2 / GIV-24, were the only GUZ provided forms that we used.

177763[/snapback]

So ED and Ying

You used PDF forms on the computer downloaded them? You did not use the forms GZ forms that were mailed in your P3 pakcet? I suppose since they are the same it makes no differencen was that what you did??

People are using the downloaded versions more and more... there was a short spell where if your SO brought the downloaded version [filled out] to the medical exam, some of the facilities were turning them away and forcing the SO to fill it out by hand [again]...

Lee cleared this up on a visit to the American Citizen's Hour :cheering: , and then right after that, those same facilities appeared to be accepting the downloaded versions...