NOA2 Received Yesterday

Got word from my folks that the NOA2 was received in the mail yesterday, and the case was approved to be sent to NVC. I realize that this is a baby step, and that the p3 and p4 are the real jackpot. But still 1 month NOA1 to NOA2 seems like a pretty good timeframe, and any movement is good movement. :D

I'm just hoping that things will go smoothly with NVC, seems to be one of the scarier points in the process. So now I sit tight and wait for an e-mail or letter from NVC notifying that the case has been sent to GUZ? Guessing it might take a while with the holidays coming up soon.

This was the NOA2 for the K3. I filed the K3 after I started looking at the times for I-130's at the Nebraska Service Center. I think it was a good call to turn in the K3 in Chicago, I'm really happy with the turn around time.

Thanks for that number Jim, that will definetely save me some time in trying to connect with a human.

Actually sort of surprised to see that a lot of people are getting good news in the mail these days. My instinct would have suggested a major slowdown going into Christmas weekend. Hopefully they'll keep on coming in. Let it snow!

This was the NOA2 for the K3. I filed the K3 after I started looking at the times for I-130's at the Nebraska Service Center. I think it was a good call to turn in the K3 in Chicago, I'm really happy with the turn around time.

Thanks for that number Jim, that will definetely save me some time in trying to connect with a human.

Actually sort of surprised to see that a lot of people are getting good news in the mail these days. My instinct would have suggested a major slowdown going into Christmas weekend. Hopefully they'll keep on coming in. Let it snow!

177157[/snapback]

I guess since our NOA 2 took 6 months I have never thought of it as a baby step. To me it was huge. Congratulations Fred. I hope the rest goes fast for you as well.