YES !

I remember someone getting a blue slip since the tax returns were a copy of an electronic filing.. and they didn't think to sign it after printing... you won't have that issue with a tax transcript !

Here's what's in the FAQ, but good for I-134 as well...

Q.3.5 Where can I get tax transcripts?

A.3.5.1

If you do not have a copy of your tax returns or filed electronically, you can get tax transcripts to satisfy the Affidavit of Support (I-864) requirements. As of October 1, 2003, IRS Walk-In Offices (Tax Assistance Centers) no longer will provide transcripts of tax returns, copies of tax returns, or 1722 letters.

This information will be available from the IRS only by written request or by calling 1-800-829-1040. Phone or mailed requests will result in transcripts mailed within 10 to 15 days. Use IRS Form 4506.

Edited by DavidZixuan (see edit history)
YES !

I remember someone getting a blue slip since the tax returns were a copy of an electronic filing.. and they didn't think to sign it after printing... you won't have that issue with a tax transcript !

Here's what's in the FAQ, but good for I-134 as well...

Q.3.5 Where can I get tax transcripts?

A.3.5.1

If you do not have a copy of your tax returns or filed electronically,  you can get tax transcripts to satisfy the Affidavit of Support (I-864) requirements.    As of October 1, 2003, IRS Walk-In Offices (Tax Assistance Centers) no longer will provide transcripts of tax returns, copies of tax returns, or 1722 letters.

This information will be available from the IRS only by written request or by calling 1-800-829-1040.  Phone or mailed requests will result in transcripts mailed within 10 to 15 days. Use IRS Form 4506.

174110[/snapback]

Cool - thanks.

And, ordering tax transcripts is free - if you want to order a full past tax return from the IRS it costs like $34 or something like that...