Amout of time for SO to receive DS-3032

My I-864 fee form, and copy of SO's DS-3032 was sent out to me on Nov.22. How long should it take her to receive her copy. I looked at her address. Shekou was spelled wrong. She has received mail from me before with this spelling. I sent out the correction on Wed. Now last night I find out the zip code is "more finished" as 518067, as opposed to 518000. She always gets her mail, but I will send in this correction tomorrow.

Back to my original question, how long should it have taken her to receive her DS-3032?

My I-864 fee form, and copy of SO's DS-3032 was sent out to me on Nov.22.  How long should it take her to receive her copy. I looked at her address.  Shekou was spelled wrong.  She has received mail from me before with this spelling.  I sent out the correction on Wed. Now last night I find out the zip code is "more finished" as 518067, as opposed to 518000.  She always gets her mail, but I will send in this correction tomorrow.

Back to my original question, how long should it have taken her to receive her DS-3032?

173469[/snapback]

I cannot remember precisely, but my wife seems to have received her DS-3020 in about 2-3 weeks (I do not believe NVC sends express mails). If your wife's address is spelled out right, she should receive the form in time.

Just curious, why didn't you file K3? This is something that I did not know but which can move the process faster. CR1/IR1 are inherently slow.

Paul

My I-864 fee form, and copy of SO's DS-3032 was sent out to me on Nov.22.  How long should it take her to receive her copy. I looked at her address.  Shekou was spelled wrong.  She has received mail from me before with this spelling.  I sent out the correction on Wed. Now last night I find out the zip code is "more finished" as 518067, as opposed to 518000.  She always gets her mail, but I will send in this correction tomorrow.

173469[/snapback]

I cannot remember precisely, but my wife seems to have received her DS-3020 in about 2-3 weeks (I do not believe NVC sends express mails). If your wife's address is spelled out right, she should receive the form in time.

Just curious, why didn't you file K3? This is something that I did not know but which can move the process faster. CR1/IR1 are inherently slow.

Paul

173477[/snapback]

Because I'm hard headed :lol: When I first started this, I didn't know about the K3. Then a couple of months into it I learned of the K3. At that time the I-130 were as fast, or even faster then the K3. After awhile it was the "old" surely it will be approved anyday. As soon as I change horses midstream, they'll approve my petition. Live and learn.

Itried to scan it into my pc last night, I was even able to fill in the blanks.  But alas, when I printed it out, it was a bit blurry :angry: I just couldn't get it to fit my paper properly.  It wants to go to a print program associated with my printer.  I can't figure out how to send it directly to word perfect.

173731[/snapback]

Do you think the NVC knows this!....... :huh:

It doesn't make sence that the wife has to sign this "one" herself. It's only appointing me as her agent. We're married. I'm doing all this paperwork to bring her her, so therefore, she o.bviously trusts me. what's the problem? Oh, I know, it's another :blink: way to add time to the process.

I wonder how many of these people that come up with these rules, would last without being with thier wives for a couple of years. would they be strong, stay true, stay married.