HAPPY THANKSGIVING

A little off topic but.....Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate it.  And for those you you who don't...I will probably have some turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, cake, pie and other goodies leftover if you want.

171354[/snapback]

I'll celebrate, but will be glad to help you dispose of your leftovers....

Happy Thanksgiving to all

we have much to be thankful for.........

A little off topic but.....Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate it.  And for those you you who don't...I will probably have some turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, cake, pie and other goodies leftover if you want.

171354[/snapback]

I'll celebrate, but will be glad to help you dispose of your leftovers....

Happy Thanksgiving to all

we have much to be thankful for.........

171385[/snapback]

YES. I will be having my share too. So much for the diet. :clapping:

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!

I just showed my SO pumpkin pie, pecan pie and apple pie fresh out of the oven. She can not wait to come to the US to try these traditional foods we cook and eat at this wonderful American holiday.

Side request: It would be interesting to read about SO's who are here in the US celebrating T-Day. Their thoughts of first time experiences with this American holiday.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at CFL. Ying and I have so much to be thankful for today. She will be here with me tomorrow at 5:50 pm. I am very thankful to CFL and all it's members. I will certainly eat the turkey and pumpkin pie but I will have to wait until Sunday. Ying will be with me then and will experience her first big Thanksgiving Dinner.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING :unsure: :o B) :D

Well, I'm enjoying my tryptophan high right now.

Turkey, cranberries, green bean casserole and pumpkin pie all came out nice.

Did have some fun with Amy. Bought fresh cranberries to make cranberry sauce. She was in the kitchen washing dishes so I grabbed a cranberry, ate one raw then held one up to her mouth. "You try". The look on her face as she bit into a sour cranberry was priceless. She was barely able to push the crushed cranberry out of her mouth with her tounge. She gave me the "crazy American" look while I just laughed! :lol: :lol: :lol: