Fees, Medical Exam Hospitals, etc. ????

I just finished talking to my wife and she is confused as to what the letter from the consulate is saying.

According to her....she needs to pay almost 4,000 yuan in immigration fees..is this correct? I have read that the medical fee is 900...the application fee is 830. That is 1,730....what else have I forgotten?

Also, she lives in Shenzhen..isn't there hospitals in Shenzhen that do the medical exam?

Pay the 830RMB at the bank first to get the receipt. Then take the receipt to the medical facility. If you follow the link listed by Larry you'll see that different medical facilities have different prices. Those are the only places you can go for the exam. If a medical facilitiy allows you to expedite the results (like the one at Shamian Island) then it's an additional cost of 100RMB to their exam price. If you want them to give her the vaccinations that will cost extra. Vaccination book is extra (no sense in getting the vaccinations without the book). The post office will want 20RMB from your SO to pick up the passport and visa.