Hell Gang

I am new here and would like to introduce myself. I am Carl. I am in the process of reviewing all the materials needed for petitioning my Haixia. My question is, do I need to include the G325A form with my I129F submission? If so, is an original signature needed form my Haixia who is in China? Or should I have gotten her to sign it while I was there last month? Any advice help or prays will be greatly appreciated. What list of things should I include when I submit my packet??

Sincerely

Carl

Hell Gang

I am new here and would like to introduce myself. I am Carl. I am in the process of reviewing all the materials needed for petitioning my Haixia. My question is, do I need to include the G325A form with my I129F submission? If so, is an original signature needed form my Haixia who is in China? Or should I have gotten her to sign it while I was there last month? Any advice help or prays will be greatly appreciated. What list of things should I include when I submit my packet??

Sincerely

Carl

168415[/snapback]

Welcome to CFL Carl, yes, you need both forms. I had my SO sign the G325 in both Chinese and in Roman letters (english) when I was in China. I sent 4 copies of the G325A with 1 copy of the I129F. You may want to email her the completed copies, and have her send them to you signed. Also, all family names (last names) should be in CAPS. I suggest typing them. Here is a site where I found 'fillable' forms.....you can input the info, then print them. But be careful, you cannot close the PDF or you will lose the info. http://www.visapro.com/Department-State-Forms.asp

Here is the letter I sent to the NSC along with all the items listed. I know it worked and I had the right items because my I129F was approved in about 48 days with no hitch. Be sure you send it to the correct service center, mine just happened to be the NSC.

I hope you find this helpful !

Monday July 18, 2005

USCIS Nebraska Service Center

PO Box 87130

Lincoln, Ne 68501-7130

RE: Case type I-129F K-1 Fiance Visa

Petitioner: XXXXXXXXXX

Beneficiary: XXXXXXXX

Consulate to be notified of approved petition: Guangzhou, China

NOTE: Please cable the approval to the American Consulate in Guangzhou, China

Dear USCIS,

Please find the necessary forms and supporting documents for this I-129F K-1 Visa petition including the following:

For XXXXXXXXXXX: petitioner and US Citizen

*Check for $XXX

*Form I-129F - completed and signed: include 2 attachments:

1) Letters from petitioner and beneficiary of how we met and our intent to marry

2) Beneficiary address in Chinese letters

*Form G-325A – completed and signed

*1 USCIS Color Photographs

*Copy of Birth Certificate

*Copy of Passport picture page

*Copy of divorce decree

*Copy of Visa stamps in passport from Shanghai, China

*Pictures together from my visit to Shanghai 6/23/05-07/04/05

*Copy of airline e-ticket and boarding passes for Shanghai visit

For XXXXXXX: Beneficiary and alien fiance

*G-325A

*1 USCIS color photograph

Please process this petition as quickly as possible, and thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Petitioner

Edited by ameriken (see edit history)
Hell Gang

Sincerely

Carl

168415[/snapback]

Welcome to CFL Carl, yes, you need both forms. I had my SO sign the G325 in both Chinese and in Roman letters (english) when I was in China. I sent 4 copies of the G325A with 1 copy of the I129F. You may want to email her the completed copies, and have her send them to you signed. Also, all family names (last names) should be in CAPS. I suggest typing them. Here is a site where I found 'fillable' forms.....you can input the info, then print them. But be careful, you cannot close the PDF or you will lose the info. http://www.visapro.com/Department-State-Forms.asp

Here is the letter I sent to the NSC along with all the items listed. I know it worked and I had the right items because my I129F was approved in about 48 days with no hitch. Be sure you send it to the correct service center, mine just happened to be the NSC.

Monday July 18, 2005

PO Box 87130

Lincoln, Ne 68501-7130

Dear USCIS,

Please find the necessary forms and supporting documents for this I-129F K-1 Visa petition including the following:

*Check for $XXX

1) Letters from petitioner and beneficiary of how we met and our intent to marry

*Copy of divorce decree

*G-325A

Please process this petition as quickly as possible, and thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

168416[/snapback]

Ok

Thank you for you help. Now let me get moving and get those forms to her so she can sign them. I have everything but the 325 and her address in Chinese. Again Thank you

Carl

Hell Gang

Sincerely

Carl

168415[/snapback]

Monday July 18, 2005

PO Box 87130

Lincoln, Ne 68501-7130

Dear USCIS,

*Check for $XXX

*Copy of divorce decree

*G-325A

Sincerely,

168416[/snapback]

cdrobin66,

What Ameriken gave you is a very complete list and guide. There is one thing that I noted in his description, that you made need a "heads-up" on.

He used the Nebraska center, as did I. I looked to see what service center you would use based on your location below your Avatar. Most NE Sevice center paperwork is almost exclusively forwarded to Calif Service Center. Just so that you don't start panicing about where you paperwork went to. Backlog is about 2.5 years behind, and probably won't catch up in the next year.

You also might want to check and have at your hands, DavidZixuan's FAQ list. This is in the Links and resources section, under the title FAQ. Don (webmaster) pinned it there for all member's future use. I haven't found a single issue that he hasn't covered!

Good luck

My question is, do I need to include the G325A form with my I129F submission? If so, is an original signature needed form my Haixia who is in China? Or should I have gotten her to sign it while I was there last month? Any advice help or prays will be greatly appreciated. What list of things should I include when I submit my packet??

Sincerely

Carl

168415[/snapback]

Welcome aboard. This reminds me of a true story. A couple was closing on a house. The wife thought she had signed everything that she was supposed to sign, and left to run some errands. About a half an hour later, the closing attorney realized that he needed the wife's signature on another document. Turning to the husband, he said "Go out to the parking lot and get her signature on this document. I'm sure she still there." Well, the husband left the room and returned in a few minutes with the signed document, saying "Unbelievable, she was still there after all this time." :P

You should be a politician Frank. 

The others have already given you the ino you need. I just wanted to welcome another Carl to CFL.

Carl

168435[/snapback]

Hello and thank you all so much for your advice and help. I will fed ex the documents to her on Monday and hopefully get it back in a week or so. is it true that it takes about a year for the K1 process for chinese nationals? I would think that would be rather long for a K1 visa. I have also beeen reading about Guangzho. Is that place really the "black hole"..hahha??

Carl

You should be a politician Frank. 

The others have already given you the ino you need. I just wanted to welcome another Carl to CFL.

Carl

168435[/snapback]

Hello and thank you all so much for your advice and help. I will fed ex the documents to her on Monday and hopefully get it back in a week or so. is it true that it takes about a year for the K1 process for chinese nationals? I would think that would be rather long for a K1 visa. I have also beeen reading about Guangzho. Is that place really the "black hole"..hahha??

Carl

168486[/snapback]

The time frame for the K1, from start to finish averaged about 9 months, give or take a month, however that time frame may be getting shorter on the consulate side of things. The consulate website used to say 5 months from P3 to Interview, which seemed fairly accurate, now they say 2 to 3 months.

You want everything you send to be in order, neat, complete, readable, etc so that you dont cause any delays and add unnecessary time to the process. As far as the black hole, I will let someone else answer that !

I have also beeen reading about Guangzho. Is that place really  the "black hole"..hahha??

Carl

168486[/snapback]

It may be a little unfair to label GUZ as a 'black hole'...

The follow areas appear to be the main delay spots:

1) the security check delays while paperwork is at Visa Center and/or NVC .

2) Custom delays

3) second name check at GUZ, although not under their control

4) Denials resulting from revocation or recommendation for sending back to US... this could be a "GUZ" lable, but usually third party issues come to play and this may be a case of someone digging their own hole without realizing it.

Don't get too concerned about the delays... just as you don't get concerned about a car accident before you get in your car. Accidents happen... and so do delays... deal with them if/when they occur...