top 10 questions

I would like to add to this thread.....

What questions would you all agree are the MOST LIKELY questions to be asked???

Also, if the petitioner is on parole or probation (no I'm not - but know somebody who is... and is considering a Chinese wife) - would you expect the VO to question this to the beneficiary?

m-coon

Edited by m-coon (see edit history)
Guest ShaQuaNew

Also, if the petitioner is on parole or probation (no I'm not - but know somebody who is... and is considering a Chinese wife) - would you expect the VO to question this to the beneficiary?

m-coon

168032[/snapback]

Scott, I don't think our current laws give a VO the latitude to bring up the petitioners previous legal record regardless how stellar or pockmarked. That is the reason some states are attempting to enact legislation. Anyone got more info on this?

In addition to the above, here are a few more suggestions from my laopo.

1. Speak with confidence, and

2. Look at the VO straight in the eyes while talking.

I do believe my laopo is correct. The few SO's who got the blue papers, despite the genuine relationships, could be the result of not talking confidently and/or looking meekly while talking to the VO's. Based on my laopo's observation of several SO's during her interview, she noted that SO's with questionable motives or less than desirable characters were able to pass the interview, while others with more genuine relationships and intent did not. The basic difference was the conduct during the interview.

m-coon

168032[/snapback]

...............................look here! B)