Wife's parents are scheduled for interview

Guest ShaQuaNew
My wife's sister (an US citizen) sponsored the parents two years ago for family visa.  Her husband is the co-sponsor.  The interview will be Dec 12th.  Thus, they will be here next year and wife should be less homesick.

166910[/snapback]

Good luck Tony....Everything crossed for you guys....

My wife's sister (an US citizen) sponsored the parents two years ago for family visa.  Her husband is the co-sponsor.  The interview will be Dec 12th.  Thus, they will be here next year and wife should be less homesick.

166910[/snapback]

Absolutely wonderful! I hope my family will experience the same. My in-laws will have to come here with visitors' visas.

Tony,

Best wishes for a successful interview for the parents........

• 1 month later...
Congratulations! That should make life a little easier. Is the family just the parents and two sisters?

175224[/snapback]

Not as easy for the parents. The parents has the youngest son (24 years old) in China. When they move here, they will worry about the son. The son likes to go out late all the time with his friends. So they always worry about him. My wife did ask me if there is anyway to bring his little brother here. I told her that he needs to find an American wife. He already has a nice live-in girlfriend.